Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts Ed 1 (NEW)nanforiberica
Oracle SOA Suite 12.1.3
Acerca de este Curso
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts Ed 1 training introduces you to Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts, the SOA approach to development and integration and the functionality of the core components of SOA Suite 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you use Oracle SOA Suite 12c to build enterprise applications that provide solutions to business problems.
- Integrate business services using SOA approach.
- Describe the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- Explain the context of using each core service component of SOA Suite.
- Address business challenges.
- Understand how a SOA composite application is constructed in JDeveloper.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the skills to integrate your organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements. Become more knowledgeable about SOA to help support your organization's SOA implementation.
Objetivos del Curso
- Describe SOA concepts and technologies
- Describe the business benefits of adopting SOA in your organization
- Describe the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Explain the context of using each core service component, and business challenges they address
- Describe the make-up of a SOA composite application
- Explain how to virtualize and secure services
- Describe how Oracle SOA provides customers real-time insight into their business
- Describe how Oracle SOA simplifies integration with external trading partners and with cloud-based and mobile applications.
Contenidos del Curso
Service-Oriented Architecture Concepts
Getting Started with Oracle SOA Suite 12c
Building SOA Composite Applications
Orchestrating Services with BPEL Process Components
Connecting with Binding Components
Mediating Messages with Mediator Components
Encapsulating Business Logic with Business Rules Components
Implementing Human Activities with Human Workflow Components
Virtualizing and Securing Services
Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Composite Application
Enabling On-Premises Integration
Enabling Mobile and Cloud Integration
Debido a que el curso experimenta múltiples variaciones en sus características rogamos solicitar oferta pulsando en el siguiente botón: