Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UMLnanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
This Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML training teaches you how to effectively use object-oriented technologies and software modeling as applied to a software development process. Expert Oracle University instructors present one practical, complete, object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) road map from requirements gathering to system design.
- Use object-oriented technologies.
- Use Unified Modeling Language 2.2.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design.
- Follow a software development process using an OO software project.
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs).
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll experience the benefits of using the widely adopted graphical modeling language―the Unified Modeling Language (UML) version 2.2. Use this to help communicate concepts and decisions, understand the problem and proposed solution and manage complexity of artifacts describing the problem and proposed solution. Furthermore, you'll develop a deeper understanding of the patterns and frameworks that help build more flexible and re-usable software components.
This course is structured to follow a generic form of software development process that focuses on the analysis and design aspects as applicable to an OO software project. This generic process can be easily adapted to specific processes, which are discussed later in the course. Expert Oracle University instructors will present a pragmatic approach to object-oriented (OO) software development following proven OO technologies, principles and patterns as applicable to OO languages like the Java(TM) programming language.
People Who Will Benefit from this Course
System architects, software engineers, systems analysts and designers responsible for the conception and creation of object-oriented software applications will find the most value in taking this course. Architects responsible for the conception and creation of object-oriented software applications can also benefit from this educational investment.
Contenidos del Curso
Examining Object-Oriented Concepts and Terminology
Introducing Modeling and the Software Development Process
Creating Use Case Diagrams
Creating Use Case Scenarios and Forms
Creating Activity Diagrams
Determining the Key Abstractions
Constructing the Problem Domain Model
Transitioning from Analysis to Design using Interaction Diagrams
Modeling Object State Using State Machine Diagrams
Applying Design Patterns to the Design Model
Introducing Architectural Concepts and Diagrams
Introducing the Architectural Tiers
Refining the Class Design Model
Overview of Software Development Processes
Overview of Frameworks
Objetivos del Curso
- Describe the object-oriented software development process, including object-oriented methodologies and workflows
- Gather system requirements through interviews with stakeholders
- Analyze system requirements to determine the use cases and domain model of the problem domain (the Requirements model)
- Create a system architecture (the Architecture model) supporting the nonfunctional requirements (NFRs) and development constraints
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs)
Debido a que el curso experimenta múltiples variaciones en sus características rogamos solicitar oferta pulsando en el siguiente botón: