Course AZ-203T02: Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutionsnanforiberica
In this course you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions. Students will learn how to create and manage Azure App Service resources, integrate push and offline sync in their mobile apps, and how to document an API. Students will also learn how to create and test Azure Functions.
Module 1: Create App Service web apps
Azure App Service Web Apps (or just Web Apps) is a service for hosting web applications, REST APIs, and mobile back ends. Web Apps not only adds the power of Microsoft Azure to your application, such as security, load balancing, autoscaling, and automated management.
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service web app
- Creating background tasks by using WebJobs in Azure App Service
- Understand App Service core concepts and capabilities
- Know how to create App Service web apps by using Azure CLI, Azure Portal, and PowerShell.
- Be able to create continuous and triggered WebJobs
Module 2: Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
The Mobile Apps feature of Azure App Service gives enterprise developers and system integrators a mobile-application development platform that's highly scalable and globally available.
- Getting started with mobile apps in App Service
- Enable push notifications for your app
- Enable offline sync for your app
- Push their app on to the Mobile App service
- How to register apps for push notifications
Module 3: Create Azure App Service API apps
This module covers how to create and document an Azure App Service API.
- Creating APIs
- Using Swagger to document an API
- Know how to create an APIM instance and create a new API
- Know how to use Swashbuckle to create Swagger objects in ASP.NET Core
Module 4: Implement Azure Functions
Azure Functions is a solution for easily running small pieces of code, or "functions," in the cloud. You can write just the code you need for the problem at hand, without worrying about a whole application or the infrastructure to run it.
- Azure Functions overview
- Develop Azure Functions using Visual Studio
- Implement durable functions
- Understand the core features and functionality of Azure Functions
- Be able to create functions, bindings, and triggers
- Know common patters for Durable Functions and be able to create them