Learn how to scale DevOps practices across your organization to improve business metrics, customer satisfaction, and development speed, creating the right environment for developers to innovate.
Date: February 17, 2021
Hours: 3:45 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
- The importance of using DevOps in business implementations
- Example of success stories with Azure DevOps
- The DevOps Planning Process
- Transformation planning
- Project selection
- Team structures
- Migration to VSTS
Practice: Agile Planning and Portfolio Management with Azure Boards
By the end of this seminar, participants will have learned the following activities with Azure DevOps:
- Plan the transformation with shared objectives and deadlines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs
- Create an agile team and organizational structure
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Design a license management strategy (e.g. VSTS users)
- Design a strategy for end-to-end traceability from work items to work software
- Design an authentication and access strategy
- Design a strategy to integrate on-premises and cloud resources
Javier Lozano - MCT CEO Nanfor, MS Certified D365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate and Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate from 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
José Renee Fuentes - Doctor in Computer Science and Support Engineer at Nanfor Ibérica from 4:10 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.