Nanfor Ibérica organizes the online RPA event: The automation of business processes with Microsoft in collaboration with ExecuTrain México.
Power Automate is a tool that allows thousands of organizations to automate millions of processes every day.
With the addition of RPA, Power Automate helps organizations automate their legacy applications and manual processes through UI-based automation.
This Webinar is especially aimed at ICT professionals without experience in this technology with basic knowledge of the topics covered.
- Day: April 7, 2021
- Hours: 15:45 - 17:15 CET hours
Speakers15:45 - 16:00 CET hours
José Renee Fuentes - Microsoft Certified Trainer and Support Engineer at Nanfor Ibérica
16:10 - 17:00 CET hours
Javier Lozano - MCT CEO Nanfor, MS Certified D365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate + Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
José Rene Fuentes
- Introduction to the event
- Power Platform connectors with Azure
Javier D. Lozano
Introduction to RPA
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- Automation flows with Power Automate (cloud and desktop)
- Advantages of process automation with Microsoft
- Connectivity and resource optimization
- RPA at Microsoft
RPA components and examples
- Using input and output parameters
- Practical examples
Success stories /testimonials of teletraining Mexico
Director Executrain Mexico