Nanfor Ibérica organizes the online event <Improve your business with Power BI> in collaboration with ExecuTrain México.
This Webinar is especially aimed at ICT professionals interested in official Microsoft certifications, and specifically, in data analysis with Power BI.
DATE: Wednesday, 06/30/2021
SCHEDULE: From 15:45 - 17:15 CET hours
- Instructor/consultant at Nanfor Ibérica in collaboration with the EOI and other organizations
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Dynamics 365, and Power BI Essential Certified - LinkedIn
- He has been part of the Microsoft organization, where he worked as a Partner Account Manager for a period of 7 years, he also developed activities as a Division Manager at Arrow Iberia for 15 years
- He is a Higher Telecommunications Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid and has a Master's Degree in Commercial Management and Marketing A+ from IE Business School
Instructor/consultant at ExecuTrain
MVP Microsoft. Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert. Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate. Microsoft Certified Azure Devloper Associate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics, among others
He has more than 11 years of experience coordinating and managing development projects with the SCURM methodology, through information dashboards, analytics and metrics to measure team performance, for Mexico, Brazil and the US.
From 15:45 - 15:50 CET hours
From 15:50 - 16:20 CET hours
- Introduction to business analytics
- Power BI as the reference solution
- Power BI components
- Use of AI in business intelligence, main developments
From 16:20 - 17:00 CET hours
- Power BI desktop
- Data access, cleaning and combining
- Data exploration and visualization
From 17:00 - 17:10 CET hours
Lourdes Valencia and Jorge Ochoa Hallal
- ExecuTrain México teletraining success stories/testimonials