ONLINE EVENT - SEPTEMBER 26 - 17 TO 18 PM UTC+1 - REGISTER HERE
Cybersecurity becomes a key strategy in organizations to guarantee their stability and future strategies. Microsoft, with its Zero Trust policy, offers a solid and robust response to the threats and disasters that organizations may face.
Who is it addressed to?
Professionals with basic knowledge in cybersecurity, both technology and business.
- Advantages of the Microsoft security model
- Zero Trust Architecture
- Development of integration points in an architecture: Use of MCRA
- Azure components in the MCRA
- Development of security requirements based on the entity's objectives
- Design of a security strategy in hybrid and multi-tenant environments
- Design of technical and governance strategies for traffic filtering and segmentation
- Lab. Create a global strategy for traffic filtering and segmentation
- Tuesday, 09/26/2023
- From 17:00 to 18:00 UTC+1
- Rafael Quiroz: MCT for over 10 years Microsoft Certified in Data, Business Applications, Azure and Security
- Javier D. Lozano: CEO of Nanfor