PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentalsnanforiberica
Learn about the business value and capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform product Create simple instances of Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, create a Power BI dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple application experiences.
Items in this collection
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform (8 Units)
- Introduction to Dataverse (9 Units)
- Introduction to Power Apps (6 Units)
- How to Create a Canvas App (7 Units)
- How to create a model-driven app (8 Units)
- Introduction to Power Automate (6 Units)
- How to create an automated solution (7 Units)
- Introduction to Power BI (8 Units)
- Creation of a panel (8 Units)
- Introduction to Power Virtual Agents (5 Units)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course: English / Spanish
- Labs: English Spanish