NanforIbérica puts at your disposal the informative data of the company:
|Company name: Nanfor Ibérica, S.L.||NIF: ESB 79060554|
Calle Príncipe de Vergara 95 1ºD - 28006 Madrid (Spain)
|Phone: +34902052886||Fax: 91 564 54 29|
Registration data in the commercial regime:
Nanfor Ibérica, SL, a Limited Liability company incorporated in Madrid in 1988, by Public Deed number 5,238, before the notary Mr. Luis Mª de Campos Setien, of the Illustrious College of Madrid, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 9358 general, 8126 of section 3 of the Companies Book, folio 12 page number 87,129-2 1st inscription
Policies and legal conditions
Nanfor Ibérica offers the return of contracted online training services if they are requested by the client once the payment has been made according to the following situations:
- SCOPE: The refund policy affects courses developed by Nanfor Ibérica, Microsoft, LPI, Google, Comptia and ITIL ®. It will not apply to other manufacturers such as Oracle, Fortinet, BlueCoat, Cisco, IBM, F5, VMware and others since they do not accept any returns once the order has been placed.
- RETURN DEADLINES: During the first week after having sent the course keys and has not accessed it, 93% of the amount paid will be returned, discounting, where appropriate, the material sent since the TIC manufacturer does not allow its return in all or part of the total amount contracted.
- RETURNS BY MANUFACTURERS: Each ICT provider has a different policy, different cases are indicated below: Microsoft per module a Microsoft Official Courseware and some laboratories are delivered whose cost for three-month online courses is 245 Euros. SAP: 525 Euros. LPI and ITIL (r) and courses developed by Nanfor Ibérica: 150 euros. Rest of manufacturers: They do not allow refunds, so no amount would be returned once the access codes have been sent.
In each case, the cost paid to the manufacturer by Nanfor Ibérica will be justified.
- During the second week after having sent the course keys, 50% of the amount of the course would be returned minus the cost of the material as long as the student has not completed more than 20% of the course
- No refund will be made after two weeks after sending the registration keys
Nanfor Ibérica declines all responsibility for claims due to candidates who have failed the exam, the date of the exam has expired or have not presented themselves on time.
- HOW TO MAKE THE RETURN REQUEST: The return request must be made to the support department indicating the reasons for it via email firstname.lastname@example.org with delivery receipt and receipt
PRESENTIAL TRAINING: In the case of face-to-face training, the refund will be made in the event that NanforIbérica has not provided the service and it has been requested 14 days in advance.
Regardless of the refund, for administrative expenses, expenses of 7% of the total amount of the action will be charged in the event that the client pays the service and for reasons beyond NanforIbérica's control, cancels it, cases such as: non-attendance of the students, non-completion of the course for organizational reasons of the company or personal causes.
MINIMUM DEADLINE FOR RETURN REQUEST FOR PRESENTIAL TRAINING: The return must be requested 14 days in advance before the on-site course begins. As of this date, no amount will be returned due to the expenses that NanforIbérica incurs.
Personal data protection policy
The provider guarantees full and complete compliance with Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulations of the LOPD.
NanforIbérica guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are processed to the extent that it has implemented the treatment policies and security measures referred to in the cited article. The security measures implemented and the treatment policies adopted avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, the personal data provided will be incorporated into the corresponding file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and for which NanforIbérica is responsible.
The user, by ticking the corresponding box, when personal data is required, expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that their personal data be processed by NanforIbérica for the purposes for which in each case, prior information to the interested party, they have been provided. It also guarantees that the personal data provided is true.
NanforIbérica guarantees that the server and documents where the personal data will be stored and processed comply with the necessary security measures to avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access to said data.
NanforIbérica will not transfer to third parties, in any case, the data provided by users without prior express, informed and unequivocal consent of the interested party, for the specific transfer.
The user can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition contained in articles 15 to 17 of the LOPD, by sending a written communication to NanforIbérica, Marketing Department, C / Príncipe de Vergara 95 1ºD, 28006, Madrid or by sending an email to email@example.com
Conditions relating to official Microsoft courses
Due to the constant changes in material, NanforIbérica is not responsible for the variations that Microsoft makes during the execution of the training action. Therefore, whoever hires official Microsoft courses may find that variations may occur in the course MOC, labs and practices. Only what can be found on the official Microsoft site will be valid.
Duration and postponements of courses and practicesThe dates of the courses are based on the data sent in the proposals to those responsible for the purchase (sometimes the same participant who takes the course, in many others the head of human resources who hires the training) these dates are fixed and in certain unavoidable components. For example, MOCs on demand that currently have a term of 3 months, laboratories that have durations, depending on the course, from 5 to 180 days. These deadlines cannot be delayed without a new purchase as they cannot be postponed. These components will not be returned or replaced once sent if the course participant within a maximum period of 72 hours does not notify firstname.lastname@example.org with acknowledgment of receipt of the incident due to lack of operation. Any cause such as vacations, increased workload or others in the case of these components cannot be addressed because they expire. In the case of support from Nanfor Ibérica technicians, support could be postponed if the causes were justified for the participants to achieve their objectives.
Conditions relating to course fees
Nanfor Ibérica reserves the right to change the rates of any service without prior notice. The rates sent are valid for a maximum of 30 days. Once the service is accepted, it will not be changed or discounted for subsequent or previous offers. Discounts and offers are not cumulative.
Do you have any doubt?
NanforIbérica is at your service. You can contact us as you prefer:
- Telephone: 902052886
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: support.nanforiberica
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nanfor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nanfor
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nanfor-iberica