FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for the Level Test
Here You have a Guide with the necessary instructions to perform the Level Test.
Below you can find the most frequent questions-answers that may arise before the test.
1. What are the technical REQUIREMENTS necessary to take the Level Test?
To take the Level Test you do not need great technical requirements, specifically:
- A browser from internet (We recommend Chrome and Edge Chromium)
- Internet connection with some stability and speed (We recommend ADSL, but a very high speed is not necessary).
You can do it from a mobile phone, a tablet ... but we recommend a fixed computer or laptop.
2. When can I do the preliminary CHECKS?
From the moment you receive an e-mail with access to our Campus, you can (and should) access it, to check your username and password and take a look at the environment where you will take the level test of https://campus.nanfor.com
3. When can I START the level test?
You can only start the Level Test on a specific Date and Time, which we will indicate through an email call.
If you try to access it in advance, it will indicate that it is not available yet and the date / time it opens.
It is an indispensable condition to previously accept the 'Terms and Conditions'. If you don't, you won't be able to start the Level Test. From the scheduled time, you can access and take the test.
4. Can I see the RESULTS of my level test?
No. The test results are not visible. The tutors and the training center are the only ones who will be able to see the results and make a scale of the candidates with the highest scores, for access to the course.
5. How is the SCORE of the hits and misses made?
- Each correct answer is valued with a positive point (+1 point)
- Each wrong answer is given a negative score (-0.33 points)
- Answers not marked have no punctuation (0 points).
There is a total of 30 questions, for which a maximum of 30 points can be obtained.
6. WHERE is the level test done?
The level test is done online, at the Nanfor Ibérica campus https://campus.nanfor.com
7. How and when will NOTIFICATION of the results be made?
The selection department will contact you shortly, if you turn out to be one of those selected for the training.
8. How can I ACCESS the level test?
You will receive an email at the email address you have provided. In it you will receive the access url along with the personal and non-transferable credentials (username and password).
9. How long do I have to take the level test?
Has a maximum duration of 35 minutes. You can finish it earlier if you have completed all the questions. If the total time is up and you have not finished it manually, it will finish automatically and send your answers to our system.
At all times, you will be able to see a stopwatch that counts the time remaining to finish.
10. What FORMAT do the level test questions have?
The level test questions are:
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers to choose from, but only one valid.
- Number of questions: A total of 30 questions
- Language: English
11. WHAT is the level test and what is it for?
The level test is used to make a selection of all applicants to a course. Keep in mind that these courses are highly valued in the market, so there is a high demand for them, and we must establish an objective access system.
To do this, a multiple choice test is carried out, which allows us to evaluate the prior knowledge of potential participants, and generate a list of priorities for access to the course.
12. Can I take SEVERAL level tests?
Yes. You can take multiple Level Tests for different honors, but you can't repeat it for the same honors.
13. What is the e-mail and telephone number for INCIDENTS?
If you need to contact the technical department for any incident with the Level Test, we put at your disposal:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the Subject in the mail ‘Getafe 2020-21: Test Level’)
- Telephone: 910316678