Oracle SOA Suite 12c : Build Composite Applications (NEW)nanforiberica
Oracle SOA Suite 12.1.3
Acerca de este Curso
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Build Composite Applications training teaches you how to design and develop SOA composite applications for application integration with services. You'll use a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation approach.
- Create a SOA Composite application using JDeveloper.
- Initiate SOA composite applications using the Events Delivery Network.
- Test, debug and troubleshoot a SOA composite application.
- Apply security policies to service endpoints.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to integrate your organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements. Become more effective at managing and monitoring a composite application to support your organization’s integration roadmap strategy and lower its total cost of ownership.
Oracle JDeveloper 11g Integrated Development Environment
With the Oracle JDeveloper 12c Integrated Development Environment (IDE), you'll learn how to design, develop, deploy and test SOA Composite applications. Composite applications are modeled and developed according to the Service Component Architecture (SCA) specifications.
Secure Interactions Between Services
These applications are comprised of Mediator, BPEL, Business Rules and Human Tasks (Workflow) components. You'll also learn how to secure interactions between services using Oracle Web Services Manager policies.
Objetivos del Curso
- Orchestrate business process flows by using BPEL
- Work with Mediator components with routing rules, filters, and transformations
- Implement Business Rule component with IF-THEN rules and decision tables
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot a SOA composite application
- Initiate SOA composite applications using the Events Delivery Network
- Apply security policies to service endpoints to secure interactions
- Implement Human workflow with Human Task components
- Describe SOA concepts and related technology
- Create a SOA composite application using JDeveloper
Contenidos del Curso
Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture
Getting Started with Composite Applications
Managing and Monitoring a Composite Application
Working With Data
Using the JMS and JDBC Adapters
Introduction to BPEL
More BPEL Activities
Handling Faults in Composite Applications
Introducing Human Tasks
Using the REST Adapter
Introducing Business Rules
Designing and Managing Business Events
Testing SOA Composite Applications
Securing Services and Composite Applications
Debido a que el curso experimenta múltiples variaciones en sus características rogamos solicitar oferta pulsando en el siguiente botón: