Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (Course OD10972B)nanforiberica
Acerca de este curso
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to configure and manage Internet Information Services. This course is intended to help provide pre-requisite skills supporting a broad range of Internet web applications, security, and knowledge to help support other products that use IIS such as Exchange and SharePoint. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any particular web application or development practice.Perfil del usuario objetivo
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration. No prior experience with any version of Internet Information Services is assumed.Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install IIS
- Configure the default web site
- Configure and manage application pools
- Create additional web sites
- Configure web sites and application support
- Secure web sites and applications
- Secure web site data transmission
- Manage certificates in the Centralized Certificate Store
- Configure remote administration
- Implement FTP
- Monitor IIS
- Backup and restore IIS
- Build load-balanced web farms
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.