Advanced Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2013 (Course 20332B - Exam 70-332)nanforiberica
¡Atención! Este curso se encuentra disponible en versión MOC On-Demand al mismo precio y con 21 días de laboratorio. Para acceder pulse aquí
Acerca de este Curso
- Existing SharePoint 2010 customers and partners who need to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013. In addition there have been other improvements in tools and methodologies.
- Customer who are new to SharePoint. SharePoint market size is growing significantly and is expected to continue to grow, so there are many new customers with no previous experience.
- Customers running a previous version of SharePoint (SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007) which did not upgrade to SharePoint 2010, so are not familiar with the architecture of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Server 2013.
Al finalizar el curso
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
Detalles Del Curso
Module 1: Understanding the SharePoint Server 2013 Architecture
- Core Components of the SharePoint 2013 Architecture
- New Features in SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online Editions
Lab : Reviewing Core SharePoint Concepts
- Configuring SharePoint Server 2013 Farms
- Creating and Configuring Site Collections and Sites
- Describe the architectural features of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Identify new and deprecated features in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the editions for SharePoint Server 2013 on-premise and SharePoint Online.
Module 2: Designing Business Continuity Management Strategies
- Designing Database Topologies for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Designing SharePoint Infrastructure for High Availability
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
Lab : Planning and Performing Backups and Restores
- Create a Backup and Restore Plan
- Test the Backup and Restore Process
- Select an appropriate database server configuration to meet availability requirements.
- Design a physical architecture and infrastructure to meet availability requirements.
- Develop and implement a backup and restore strategy.
Module 3: Planning and Implementing a Service Application Architecture
- Planning Service Applications
- Designing and Configuring a Service Application Topology
- Configuring Service Application Federation
Lab : Planning a Service Application Architecture
- Planning a Service Application Topology
Lab : Federating Service Applications between SharePoint Server Farms
- Creating a Service Application Instance
- Establishing Trust Relationships between SharePoint Farms
- Publishing and Consuming Service Applications
- Explain the service application architecture.
- Describe the fundamental options of service application design.
- Describe how to configure a federated service application deployment.
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services
- Planning and Configuring Business Connectivity Services
- Configuring the Secure Store Service
- Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
Lab : Configuring BCS and the Secure Store Service
- Configuring the Business Data Connectivity Service Application
- Configuring the Secure Store Service
Lab : Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
- Configuring a Secure Store Service Target Application
- Importing and Configuring BDC Models
- Plan and configure the Business Data Connectivity Service application.
- Plan and configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Manage Business Data Connectivity models.
Module 5: Connecting People
- Managing User Profiles
- Enabling Social Interaction
- Building Communities
Lab : Configuring Profile Synchronization and My Sites
- Configuring Profile Synchronization
- Configuring My Sites
Lab : Configuring Community Sites
- Creating a Community Site Infrastructure
- Configuring Community Site Participation
- Understand and manage user profiles and user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013.
- Enable social interaction in SharePoint 2013.
- Understand and build communities and community sites in SharePoint 2013
Module 6: Enabling Productivity and Collaboration
- Aggregating Tasks
- Planning and Configuring Collaboration Features
- Planning and Configuring Composites
Lab : Configuring Project Sites
- Creating Project Sites
- Configuring Project Sites
- Engaging Project Teams
Lab : Configuring Workflow
- Configure Windows Azure Workflow and SharePoint Workflow Services
- Creating and Testing a Workflow
- Explain how the integration options for Exchange 2013 and Project Server 2013 improve task aggregation.
- Describe how to plan and configure SharePoint collaborative and co-authoring options.
- Describe how to plan and use workflows in SharePoint 2013.
Module 7: Planning and Configuring Business intelligence
- Planning for Business Intelligence
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing Business Intelligence Services
- Planning and Configuring Advanced Analysis Tools
Lab : Configuring Excel Services
- Provisioning Excel Services
- Configuring External Data Access
- Configuring Data Connections
Lab : Configuring PowerPivot and Power View for SharePoint
- Configuring PowerPivot for SharePoint
- Configuring Power View for SharePoint
- Explain the SharePoint BI architecture, its components, and how to identify BI opportunities in your organization.
- Describe how to plan, deploy, and manage the core SharePoint 2013 BI services.
- Describe the advanced BI options available with SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search
- Configuring Search for an Enterprise Environment
- Configuring the Search Experience
- Optimizing Search
Lab : Planning an Enterprise Search Deployment
- Planning a Search Solution
Lab : Managing Search Relevance in SharePoint Server 2013
- Configuring a Thesaurus
- Configuring Entity Extractors and Refiners
- Configuring Query Spelling Correction
- Configuring Company Name Extraction
- Describe the Search service architecture and key areas of configuration.
- Explain how to configure the Search service to improve the end-user experience.
- Describe how to use analytics reports to optimize your Search environment.
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management
- Planning Content Management
- Planning and Configuring eDiscovery
- Planning Records Management
Lab : Configuring eDiscovery in SharePoint Server 2013
- Creating and Configuring an eDiscovery Center
- Discovering and Preserving Content
- Querying and Exporting Content
Lab : Configuring Records Management in SharePoint Server 2013
- Configuring In-Place Records Management
- Plan how to manage content and documents.
- Plan and configure eDiscovery.
- Plan records management and compliance.
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Web Content Management
The web content management capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 can help an organization to communicate and integrate more effectively with employees, partners, and customers. SharePoint Server 2013 provides easy-to-use functionality to create, approve, and publish web content. This enables you to get information out quickly to intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and give your content a consistent look and feel. You can use these web content management capabilities to create, publish, manage, and control a large and dynamic collection of content. As part of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in SharePoint Server 2013, web content management can help to streamline your process for creating and publishing web sites.
- Planning and Implementing a Web Content Management Infrastructure
- Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog Sites
- Supporting Multiple Languages and Locales
- Enabling Design and Customization
- Supporting Mobile Users
Lab : Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog Sites
- Configuring Product Catalog Sites
- Configuring Cross-Site Publishing
- Configuring Publishing Sites
Lab : Configuring Device Channels
- Configuring Device Channels
- Plan and configure a Web Content Management infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Configure managed navigation and product catalog sites.
- Plan and configure support for multilingual sites.
- Manage design and customization for publishing sites.
- Plan and configure support for mobile users
Module 11: Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint Solution Architecture
- Managing Sandbox Solutions
Lab : Managing Solutions
- Configuring Sandboxed Solution Management at the Farm Level
- Configuring Sandboxed Solution Management at the Site Collection Level
- Deploying Farm Solutions
- Describe and manage SharePoint features and solutions
- Manage sandboxed solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
Module 12: Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint App Architecture
- Provisioning and Managing Apps and App Catalogs
Lab : Configuring and Managing SharePoint Apps
- Configuring a SharePoint Farm to Support Apps
- Creating and Configuring a Corporate App Catalog
- Deploying and Monitoring Apps
- Describe SharePoint apps and the supporting SharePoint infrastructure
- Provision and configure SharePoint apps and app catalogs
- Manage how apps are used within a SharePoint 2013 deployment
Module 13: Developing a Governance Plan
- Introduction to Governance Planning
- Key Elements of a Governance Plan
- Planning for Governance in SharePoint 2013
- Implementing Governance in SharePoint 2013
Lab : Developing a Plan for Governance
- Creating a Governance Plan
Lab : Managing Site Creation and Deletion
- Creating and Publishing Site Policies
- Enabling and Managing Self-Service Site Creation
- Describe the concepts of governance
- Describe the key elements of a governance plan
- Plan for governance in SharePoint Server 2013
Module 14: Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013
- Preparing the Upgrade or Migration Environment
- Performing the Upgrade Process
- Managing a Site Collection Upgrade
Lab : Performing a Database-Attach Upgrade
- Import the SharePoint 2010 Databases
- Migrating and Upgrading a Service Application
- Migrating and Upgrading a Content Database
Lab : Managing Site Collection Upgrades
- Preparing Site Collections for Upgrade
- Upgrading Site Collections
- Describe how to plan and prepare for your upgrade.
- Explain the steps involved in data and service application upgrades.
- Describe the process for upgrading site collections.