Configuring Advanced Windows Server® 2012 Services (Course 20412D - Exam 70-412)nanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Al finalizar el curso
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
Detalles Del Curso
Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
- Managing IP Address Spaces with IPAM
Lab : Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Settings
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Configuring IPAM
- Configure advanced features in DHCP with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure the advanced DNS settings in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement IP Address Management in Windows Server 2012.
Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
In this module students will be able to configure file services to meet advanced business requirements.
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Lab : Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring the File Classification Infrastructure
Lab : Implementing BranchCache
- Configuring the Main Office Servers for BranchCache
- Configuring the Branch Office Servers for BranchCache
- Configuring Client Computers for BranchCache
- Monitoring BranchCache
- Learn how to configure and manage iSCSI.
- Implement BranchCache using Windows Server 2012.
- Implement Windows Server 2012 features that optimize storage utilization.
Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
In this module students will be able to configure Dynamic Access Control (DAC) to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Overview of DAC
- Implementing DAC Components
- Implementing DAC for Access Control
- Implementing Access Denied Assistance
- Implementing and Managing Work Folders
Lab : Implementing Secure Data Access
- Preparing for DAC deployment
- Implementing DAC
- Validating and Remediating DAC
- Implementing Work Folders
- Describe DAC.
- Implement and configure components of DAC.
- Implement DAC on file servers.
- Describe and implement access- denied assistance.
- Implement the integration of Work Folders with DAC.
Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Lab : Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing Child Domains in AD DS
- Implementing Forest Trusts
- Describe the components of a highly complex AD DS deployment.
- Implement a complex AD DS deployment.
- Configure AD DS trusts.
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- AD DS Replication Overview
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Lab : Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Modifying the Default Site
- Creating Additional Sites and Subnets
- Configuring AD DS Replication
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting AD DS Replication
- Describe how replication works in a Windows Server 2012 AD DS environment.
- Configure AD DS sites in order to optimize AD DS network traffic.
- Configure and monitor AD DS replication.
Module 6: Implementing AD CS
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Using Certificates in a Business Environment
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Lab : Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
- Deploying a Stand-Alone Root CA
- Deploying an Enterprise Subordinate CA
Lab : Deploying and Managing Certificates
- Configuring Certificate Templates
- Configuring Certificate Enrollment
- Configuring Certificate Revocation
- Configuring Key Recovery
- Describe and use certificates in business environments.
- Describe the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and concepts, and describe the options for implementing a certification authority infrastructure.
- Plan and implement an AD CS certification authority infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a certificate template deployment using an AD CS certification authority.
- Plan and implement certificate distribution and revocation.
- Configure and manage key archival and recovery.
Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
In this module students will be able to implement an AD RMS deployment.
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Lab : Implementing AD RMS
- Installing and Configuring AD RMS
- Configuring AD RMS Templates
- Implementing the AD RMS Trust Policies
- Verifying AD RMS on a Client
- Describe what AD RMS is, and how it can be used to achieve content protection.
- Deploy and manage an AD RMS infrastructure.
- Configure content protection using AD RMS.
- Enable users outside the organization to access content protected by using AD RMS.
Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FS
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) deployment.
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
- Extending AD FS to External Clients
Lab : Implementing AD FS
- Installing and Configuring AD FS
- Configuring an Internal Application for AD FS
Lab : Implementing AD FS for External Partners and Users
- Configuring AD FS for a Federated Business Partner
- Configuring Web Application Proxy
- Describe the identity federation business scenarios and how AD FS can be used to address the scenarios.
- Configure the AD FS prerequisites and deploy the AD FS services.
- Implement AD FS to enable SSO in a single organization.
- Implement AD FS to enable SSO between federated partners.
- Implement the Web Application Proxy and describe WorkPlace Join integration with AD FS.
Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Lab : Implementing NLB
- Implementing an NLB Cluster
- Configuring and Managing the NLB Cluster
- Validating High Availability for the NLB Cluster
- Describe how NLB works.
- Configure an NLB cluster.
- Plan an NLB implementation.
Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering
- Configuring a Failover Cluster
- Deploying and Configuring a Highly Available File Server
- Validating the Deployment of the Highly Available File Server
- Configuring CAU on the Failover Cluster
- Explain failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Describe how to implement a failover cluster.
- Explain how to configure highly available applications and services on a failover cluster.
- Explain how to maintain a failover cluster and how to use new maintenance features.
- Describe how to implement multi-site failover cluster.
Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Configuring Hyper-V Replicas
- Configuring a Failover Cluster for Hyper-V
- Configuring a Highly Available Virtual Machine
- Explain options for making virtual machines highly available.
- Describe how to implement virtual machines in a failover cluster deployed on a host.
- Explain options for moving a virtual machine or its storage.
- Explain a high level overview of Microsoft System Center 2012- Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2012.
Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
In this module students will be able to implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
- Data Protection Overview
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Lab : Implementing Windows Server Backup and Restore
- Backing Up Data on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Server
- Restoring Files Using Windows Server Backup
- Describe the considerations that must be included when you are implementing a disaster recovery solution.
- Plan and implement a backup solution for Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement server and data recovery.
180 días de Labs + 3 meses de acceso de soporte