Course AZ-203T05: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutionsnanforiberica
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended. Students will learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application. Students will also learn how to implement autoscale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure Monitor
Azure Monitor is the central service that includes all of tools you need to monitor and optimize your solution.
- Overview of Azure Monitor
- Understand how Azure Monitor works
- Know where and how Azure Monitor collects data
Module 2: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
This module covers how applications scale and how to handle some troubleshooting.
- Implement autoscale
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Understand autoscale patterns and best practices for scaling their solutions
- How to use the Azure CLI to communicate with a specific copy of a resource
- How to handle transient faults in your solution
Module 3: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
This module covers adding code to your app to send the data to Azure Monitor.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or server by using Application Insights
- Analyze and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
- Know how to add default code to web pages, console apps, and Windows desktop apps to support telemetry
- Know how to use dashboards and other tools to monitor and troubleshoot their app
Module 4: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
This module shows students how to leverage Azure Cache for Redis and Azure CDNs to deliver assets to users more quickly.
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
- Understand how Azure Cache for Redis operates and how to configure and interact with it
- Know how to manage Azure CDN