Course MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliancenanforiberica
In this course you will learn about the different messaging-related security and compliance service configurations and settings with Exchange Server and Exchange Online. You will begin by examining the fundamentals of message hygiene with Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Advanced Threat Protection, as well as connection and spam filtering with Exchange. You will then examine messaging compliance solutions, such as retention and data loss prevention policies, as well as audit log investigations and eDiscovery search mechanisms from the messaging compliance perspective. You will learn how to plan a proper deployment and how to perform the basic implementation process for each solution. You will conclude the course by examining how to manage permissions that are assigned to user and admin roles.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the fifth in a series of five courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform exam (MS-201).
Module 1: Managing Message Hygiene
- Planning for Message Hygiene
- Managing Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam Policies
- Managing Advanced Threat Protection
Module 2: Managing Compliance
- Messaging Compliance in the SCC
- Messaging Compliance in Exchange
- Managing Exchange Online Archiving and Auditing
- Managing Content Search
Module 3: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Managing Admin Roles
- Managing User Roles
- Exchange Setup - RBAC and AD Split Permission
Module 4: Lab - Manage Message Hygiene
Lab : Manage Message Hygiene
- Exercise 1: Manage message hygiene in an on-premises solution
- Exercise 2: Manage message hygiene in a cloud solution
- Exercise 3: Manage message hygiene in a hybrid solution