Course MS-300T02: Managing SharePoint Onlinenanforiberica
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
Module 1: Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
This module is all about planning, configuring, and managing SharePoint site collections. It discusses how SharePoint administrators use SharePoint Admin Center to manage the lifecycle of site collections in your organization.
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Configure site collection
- Manage site collection
- Explain the site collection concepts.
- Create site collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Create and configure SharePoint hub sites.
- Describe how to use SharePoint Admin Center to manage site collections.
Module 2: Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
This module explains how to plan the deployment of OneDrive for Business. It discusses different approaches to deploy OneDrive for Business based on different scenarios. It also introduces the capabilities to manage content in OneDrive for Business.
- OneDrive for Business Overview
- Deploy OneDrive for Business
- Manage OneDrive for Business
- Manage users’ storage limits.
- Configure data retention in OneDrive for Business.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Describe different methods to deploy OneDrive for Business.
- Describe how to use OneDrive Admin Center to manage OneDrive for Business.
Module 3: Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
This module is focused on sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive. Specifically, we discuss planning and managing external sharing as well as access control in SharePoint and OneDrive. It also discusses how to use Office 365 Admin Center to monitor the activities in SharePoint online and OneDrive for Business.
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Monitor SharePoint and OneDrive
- Describe the external sharing in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
- Describe the options to manage device access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
- View Office 365 reports that measure SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business usage.
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Creating and configuring site collection