Course MS-300T04: Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaborationnanforiberica
Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course you will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, such as Yammer, Stream, PowerApps, and Flow. We will evaluate available collaborative toolsets and analyze business requirements. You will also learn how to plan and develop governance for digital transformation including user adoption and change management.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the last in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
Module 1: Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
Office 365 includes many features that can be used to build collaboration solutions. The core component for building collaboration solutions is SharePoint Online, but other features such as Yammer and Stream can also be used. You need to understand how SharePoint Online and other Office 365 features compare with third-party solutions when designing your solution. You also need to be able to analyze business requirements to ensure that your solution meets business needs.
- Evaluating available technological tools
- Analyzing business requirements
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
Module 2: Planning and Developing Governance
Successful deployment and management of information technology (IT) requires a consistent and well-defined methodology. Governance is the processes that you follow to define the policies and procedures for deploying and managing IT, including collaboration solutions. You need to consider governance for application management, user adoption, change management, and monitoring.
- Developing Governance for digital transformation
- Implementing application management governance
- User adoption and change management
- Monitoring collaboration solutions
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
Module 3: Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
In Office 365, there are many apps and features that you can use for collaboration. You need to understand how to configure these apps and features to meet the needs of your organization. In this module, you will learn about management of Office 365 groups, Power BI, Microsoft Stream, Yammers, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
- Managing Stream capabilities
- Managing Yammer capabilities
- Managing Flow and PowerApps capabilities
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- ManageOffice 365 collaboration workloads.
- ManageStream capabilities.
- ManageYammer capabilities.
- ManageFlow and PowerApps capabilities.