Course MS-301T01: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructurenanforiberica
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
Module 1: SharePoint Infrastructure
This module is about foundamental SharePoint Infrastructure. It describes the components in SharePoint farm. It also discusses how to install and configure SharePoint farm.
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Plan farm backups and restore.
Module 2: SharePoint Authentication and Security
This module is about SharePoint Authentication and Security. It introduces different authentication methods in SharePoint 2019.
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe NTLM and Kerberos authentication.
- Describe server-to-server authentication.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
Module 3: SharePoint Content Management
This module is about SharePoint Content Management. It discusses the content structure in SharePoint. It also provides details on authorization and content access in SharePoint.
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections
- Explain the site collection concepts.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to manage permissions levels in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to manage SharePoint groups in SharePoint 2019.
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Creating and configuring web applications