Course MS-301T04: Migrating to SharePoint Onlinenanforiberica
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses start to consider migrating content to the cloud as the solution that are cost-effective and enable users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the last in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
Module 1: Introduction of Migration
This module is all about planning the migration process to the cloud. It provides an overview of resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Migration Overview
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
Module 2: Migrating to SharePoint Online
This module is focused on using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) to migrate content to the cloud. Specifically, it discusses the requirement and limitation of SPMT. It introduces different migration methods for different data source, such as file shares and SharePoint content.
- Prepare for migration
- Migrate content to the cloud
- Manage and monitor migration process
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
Module 3: Course Conclusion
Lab : Migrating files to SharePoint Online