Developing Microsoft SharePoint® Server 2013 Core Solutions (Course OD20488B - Exam 70-488)nanforiberica
Los cursos MOC On-Demand no se encuentran en vigencia. Ahora puede realizar este mismo curso bajo la categoría MOC Digital. Por favor acceda al siguiente link para ver los detalles del curso: Developing Microsoft SharePoint® Server 2013 Core Solutions, MOC Digital + 180 días de Labs y 3 meses de acceso a soporte.
Acerca de este curso
In this course, students learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities. These include working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface.
Perfil del usuario objetivo
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. While some familiarity with SharePoint solution development is required, candidates are not expected to have prior experience with the new features in SharePoint Server 2013.
The ideal candidate is a technical lead with at least four years of SharePoint and web development experience. The candidate is responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to or interact with SharePoint environments. This includes:
- Selecting an appropriate approach and building customizations in SharePoint.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for solution packaging, deployment, and upgrading.
- Identifying SharePoint data and content structures for customizations.
- Performing diagnostics and debugging.
- Planning and designing applications for scalability and performance.
- Identifying and mitigating performance issues of customizations.
- Understanding authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Broad familiarity with SharePoint capabilities.
- Familiarity with Online Services such as Azure and SharePoint Online.
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication.