Fundamentals of a Windows Server® Infrastructure (Course OD10967A)nanforiberica
Los cursos MOC On-Demand no se encuentran en vigencia. Ahora puede realizar este mismo curso bajo la categoría MOC Digital. Por favor acceda al siguiente link para ver los detalles del curso: Fundamentals of a Windows Server® Infrastructure, MOC Digital + 180 días de Labs y 3 meses de acceso a soporte.
Acerca de este curso
Learn the fundamental knowledge and skills that you need to build a Windows Server infrastructure with Windows Server 2012.
This five day course provides the networking, security, and system administration information that you need to implement a Windows Server infrastructure. It covers the basics of installation and configuration, storage, network infrastructure, network components, network protocols, server roles, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, IT security, server security, network security, security software, monitoring server performance, and maintaining a Windows Server.
This course includes the foundational level knowledge to prepare students to start a career or cross train in Microsoft Windows Server technologies.
Perfil del usuario objetivo
Students for this course are just starting their Information Technology (IT) careers or want to change careers into Windows Server technologies. This fundamental knowledge and skills can be used by home computer users, small business owners, academic students, information workers, technical managers, help desk technicians, or students who want to cross train from another technology.
This course is a first step in preparing for a job in IT or as prerequisite training before you start the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) training and certification path.
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform a local media-based installation of Windows Server 2012.
- Select appropriate storage technologies and configure storage on a Windows Server.
- Describe fundamental network components and terminology so you can select an appropriate network component.
- Implement a network by selecting network hardware components and technologies and determine the appropriate network hardware and wiring components for a given situation.
- Describe the protocols and services within the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite of protocols and implement IPv4 within a Windows Server environment.
- Describe and implement server roles.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Domain Service (AD DS) forest.
- Describe the concept of defense-in-depth and determine how to implement this approach with Windows Server.
- Identify the security features in Windows Server that help to provide defense-in-depth.
- Identify the network-related security features in Windows Server to mitigate security threats to your network.
- Identify and implement additional software components to enhance your organization’s security.
- Monitor a server to determine the performance level.
- Identify the Windows Server tools available to maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic knowledge of general computing concepts.
- Some experience working with Windows Client operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8