Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 (Course OD10267A)nanforiberica
Acerca de este curso
This course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio.
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
- Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
Before attending this course, students must have at least one month of experience in .NET technologies. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including:
- Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, including:
- Declaring variables
- Using loops
- Using conditional statements