MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructurenanforiberica
Esta certificación ha cambiado. Para ver las nuevas certificaciones pulse aquí
Para ver todas las certificaciones que fueron retiradas por Microsoft pulse aquí
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Solutions Expert
Detalles de la certificación:
Habilidades para su carrera profesional
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in cloud technologies, identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
Earning an MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification qualifies you for such jobs as cloud administrator, cloud architect, computer support specialist, and information security analyst.
This MCSE certification does not expire or require recertification. However, each calendar year, you have the opportunity to earn the certification and to receive an additional entry on your transcript. You do this by passing a unique exam from the list of electives, which demonstrates your continued investment to broaden or deepen your skills in a specific technology area.
For 2016, this MCSE certification can be earned as follows:
Step 1. Earn one of the following Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications:
Step 2. Pass one of the following elective exams during the 2016 calendar year.
Seleccione un curso para la preparación del examen para completar el Paso 2:
- Course OD20532CC (Exam 70-532): Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions + detalles del curso
- Course OD20533C (Exam 70-533): Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions + detalles del curso
- Exam 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- Exam 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Course OD20744A (Exam 70-744): Securing Windows Server 2016 + detalles del curso
Course OD20413C (Exam 70-413): Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure + detalles del curso
- Course 20414 (Exam 70-414): Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure + detalles del curso
- Course 20246 (Exam 70-246): Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud + detalles del curso
- Course 20247 (Exam 70-247): Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud + detalles del curso
Note You cannot use the same exam to fulfill both MCSA and MCSE elective requirements. For example, if you passed exams 533 and 534 to earn your MCSA: Cloud Platform certification, you need to take a third, unique elective exam to earn your MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification.