MCSE: Data Management and Analyticsnanforiberica
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
Detalles de la certificación:
Habilidades para su carrera profesional
The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Demonstrate your broad skill sets in SQL administration, building enterprise-scale data solutions, and leveraging business intelligence data—both on-premises and in cloud environments.
Earning an MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification qualifies you for such jobs as database analyst, database designer, and business intelligence analyst.
This MCSE certification does not expire or require recertification. However, each calendar year, you have the opportunity to earn the certification and to receive an additional entry on your transcript. You do this by passing a unique exam from the list of electives, which demonstrates your continued investment to broaden or deepen your skills in a specific technology area.
For 2016, this MCSE certification can be earned as follows:
Step 1. Earn one of the following Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications:
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development
Step 2. Pass one of the following elective exams during the 2016 calendar year.
- Exam 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Course 20464 (Exam 70-464): Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases + detalles del curso
- Course 20465 (Exam 70-465): Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server + detalles del curso
- Course 20466 (Exam 70-466): Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server + detalles del curso
- Course 20467 (Exam 70-467): Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server + detalles del curso