MCSM: Directory Services Solutions Masternanforiberica
MCSM: Directory Services Solutions Master
Detalles de la certificación:
Habilidades para su carrera profesional
The pinnacle of professional distinction
Validate your ability to design, build, and troubleshoot the most complex business solutions based on Microsoft Directory Services.
To earn an MCSM: Directory Services certification, you’ll need to pass the exams and meet the eligibility requirements listed below. The Directory Services knowledge and lab exams listed in steps 6 and 7 in the table below are the exams required specifically for the MCSM: Directory Services certification.
View the Microsoft Certified Solutions Master course schedule.
Cursos para la preparación del examen:
- Course OD20410D (Exam 70-410): Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 + detalles del curso
- Course OD20411D (Exam 70-411): Administering Windows Server 2012 + detalles del curso
Course OD20412D (Exam 70-412): Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services + detalles del curso
Course OD20413C (Exam 70-413): Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure + detalles del curso
Course 20414 (Exam 70-414): Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure + detalles del curso
MCSM: Directory Services Knowledge Exam 88-948
MCSM: Directory Services Lab Exam 88-928
This MCSM certification requires that you show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
To be eligible for the MCSM: Directory Services certification, you’ll need the following:
- Hands-on experience in planning, installing, configuring, customizing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Three or more years of hands-on experience planning, installing, configuring, customizing, and troubleshooting previous versions of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- The ability to communicate in fluent English
You must possess the following certifications prior to applying for the MCSM: Directory Services training:
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure