Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Course 10979D)nanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all IT professionals who will be using Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. While this course does not map to an exam, it does provide you with the prerequisite knowledge for taking courses 20532B:Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions & 20533B:Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Perfil de audiencia
- Individuals who want to evaluate the deployment, configuration, and administration of services and virtual machines using Microsoft Azure.
- Developers who want to evaluate the creation of Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Al finalizar el curso
- Describe the various Azure services, and access these services from the Azure portal.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure.
- Describe the Azure Websites service and Azure Cloud Services.
- Create and implement Azure networks.
- Create and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use databases to store data in Azure.
- Use Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), integrate applications with Azure AD, and manage authentication.
- Manage an Azure subscription by using Azure PowerShell, Microsoft Visual Studio, and the Azure command-line interface.
Detalles del curso
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
This module describes the features of Microsoft Azure and the services it provides. The module also explains how to manage Microsoft Azure by using the Azure portal, Visual Studio, and SQL Server Management Studio. In addition, the module describes how to manage subscriptions and billing.
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- What Is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription Management and Billing
Lab : Use the Microsoft Azure Portal
- Add a Co-Administrator
- View Billing Data
- Describe cloud computing.
- Describe Microsoft Azure and the various Azure services.
- Manage Azure services from the Azure portal.
- Manage your Azure subscription and billing.
Module 2: Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
This module describes how to create and configure virtual machines and disks.
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Configure Disks
Lab : Create a Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Create a Virtual Machine from the Gallery
- Verify the functionality of the Virtual Machine
- Attach a Data Disk
- Create and configure virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- Configure disks for virtual machines.
Module 3: Websites and Cloud Services
This module explains the procedures for creating and configuring websites and cloud services. The module also describes how to deploy and monitor websites.
- Create and Configure Websites
- Deploy and Monitor Websites
- Create and Deploy Cloud Services
Lab : Websites and Cloud Services
- Create a WordPress Website
- Create a Cloud Service
- Create and configure websites by using the Azure portal.
- Deploy and monitor websites on Azure.
- Create and deploy cloud services on Azure.
Module 4: Virtual Networks
This module provides an overview of virtual networks and also describes the procedure to create one. The module then describes a point-to-site VPN and explains how to set up one.
- Getting Started with Virtual Networks
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Implementing Point-to-Site Networks
Lab : Create a Virtual Network
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Creating Virtual Machines from the Gallery
- Add Point-to-Site Connectivity
- Describe the purpose and functionality of Azure virtual networks.
- Create Azure virtual networks.
- Implement point-to-site networks.
Module 5: Cloud Storage
This module describes cloud storage features such as azure storage accounts, BLOBs, tables, and queues. The module also describes how to create and manage storage.
- Understand Cloud Storage
- Create and Manage Storage
Lab : Configure Azure Storage
- Create an Azure Storage Account
- Create and Manage Blobs
- Describe the features and benefits of cloud storage.
- Create and manage storage in Azure.
Module 6: Microsoft Azure Databases
This module provides an overview of the relational database deployment options. The module also describes how to create and connect SQL databases.
- Understand Relational Database Deployment Options
- Create and Connect to SQL Databases
Lab : Create a SQL Database in Azure
- Create a New SQL Database in Azure and Configure SQL Server Firewall Rules
- Add Data to a SQL Database in Azure by Using SQL Server Management Studio
- Describe options for relational database deployment in Azure.
- Create and connect to SQL databases in Azure.
Module 7: Azure Active Directory
This module describes how to manage Active Directory objects and how they can be used for identity and access management. The module also describes how to configure authentication by using multi-factor authentication and single sign-on.
- Overview of Azure AD
- Manage Authentication
Lab : Create Users in Azure Active Directory
- Create an Azure AD Directory
- Create Users in Azure Active Directory
- Manage Azure AD objects.
- Manage authentication.
Module 8: Microsoft Azure Management Tools
This module provides an overview of the tools that you can use to manage Microsoft Azure such as Azure PowerShell, Visual Studio, and Xplat CLI.
- Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
Lab : Using Microsoft Azure Management Tools
- Use the Azure PowerShell Modules
- Use the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
- Describe and use Windows Azure PowerShell to manage an Azure subscription.
- Describe and use Microsoft Visual Studio and the Azure cross-platform command-line interface to manage an Azure subscription.