Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud (Course 20246D - Exam 70-246)nanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
Al finalizar el curso
- Describe the Cloud Model.
- Configure and optimize a Private Cloud.
- Deploy Cloud Services.
- Monitor Cloud Services.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring in a Cloud Environment.
- Operate and extend Service Management in in a Cloud Environment.
- Automate Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests in a Cloud Environment.
- Perform Problem Management in a Cloud Environment.
- Operate a Self-Service, Multi-Tenant Cloud with Windows Azure Pack.
- Configure High Availability, Protection and Recovery in a Cloud Environment.
- Optimize the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Configure SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets in a Cloud Environment.
Detalles Del Curso
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud Model
- Overview of the Cloud Computing Model
- Requirements for a Private Cloud
- Requirements for a Public or Hybrid Cloud
- Operating a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with System Center
- Maintaining the Health of a Cloud
- Integrating System Center Components
Lab : Verifying the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Verify the Infrastructure
- Verifying System Center Components
- The key features of a cloud computing model.
- Private cloud requirements
- Public cloud requirements.
- How System Center 2012 R2 can be used to monitor and manage a hybrid cloud.
- How to maintain the health of a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- How to integrate System Center components.
Module 2: Configuring a Private Cloud Environment
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Managing the Virtual Environment with Virtual Machine Manager
- Creating Clouds
Lab : Configuring and Optimizing a Microsoft Private Cloud
- Configuring Network Resources
- Creating a Cloud
- Create a VM Network using Software Defined Networks Isolation
- Creating the Contoso Cloud Tenant for StockTrader Production
- Describe the, key features, architecture, and security features of Virtual Machine Manager, including the role that it plays in a cloud environment.
- Manage a cloud infrastructure using Virtual Machine Manager.
- Configure private cloud resources and security.
Module 3: Deploying Cloud Services
This module reviews the key elements that form a service in VMM and how the service is deployed to the private cloud.
- Overview of Service Templates
- VMM Profiles
- Web Deploy Packages
- Overview of Server App-V
- Data-Tier Application Packages
- Deploying Services through App Controller
Lab : Importing and Deploying the StockTrader Application
- Deploying a Single Tier Service
- Configuring Prerequisites
- Preparing the StockTrader Service Template
- Deploying the Service Template
- Create service templates.
- Create VMM machine profiles.
- Create Web Deploy packages.
- Sequence applications by using Server App-V.
- Create data-tier application packages.
- Deploy services by using App Controller.
Module 4: Monitoring Cloud Based Applications
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Agent Deployment in Operations Manager
- Configuring Custom Monitoring
- Monitoring the Network Infrastructure
- Monitoring Distributed Applications
Lab : Monitoring Private Cloud Services
- Deploying an Agent
- Configuring Custom Monitoring
- Creating a Distributed Application Model
- Detecting and Recovering From a Failure
- Describe Operations Manager, including its key features, security and architecture.
- Deploy agents in Operations Manager to application servers.
- Configure custom monitoring for applications and services in the cloud.
- Monitor the networking infrastructure that applications and services rely upon.
- Monitor Distributed Applications.
Module 5: Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Advanced Monitoring in APM
- Viewing Application Performance Data in Operations Manager
Lab : Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Configuring Basic Monitoring in Application Performance Monitoring
- Customizing the Performance Thresholds
- Validating Monitoring
- Creating a Distributed Application Model for the DinnerNow Application
- Describe APM including the core components and best practices when using APM.
- Configure advanced monitoring in APM.
- View Application Performance Monitoring data in Operations Manager.
Module 6: Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Overview of Service Manager
- Configuring Security and User Roles
- Configuring Work Items
- Configuring Incident Queues
- Configuring Service Offerings for a Cloud
Lab : Operating and Extending Service Management in a Cloud
- Configuring Security Roles
- Configuring Notifications
- Publish an Incident Service Offering
- Raising an Incident
- Creating a Change Request
- Creating a Release Record
- Describe Service Manager.
- Configure security and user roles.
- Configure work items.
- Configure incident queues.
- Configure service offerings.
Module 7: Automating Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator
- Integrating Orchestrator with Operations Manager and Service Manager
Lab : Automating Incident Creation, Remediation and Change Requests
- Configuring the Incident Template
- Configuring Incidents that affect the StockTrader Service
- Automatic Incident remediation and Change Requests
- Describe Orchestrator including Integration Packs.
- Configure integration between Orchestrator, Operations Manager and Service Manager.
Module 8: Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Overview of Problem Management
- Creating Custom Rules
Lab : Automating Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Manually Creating a Problem Record
- Creating a Custom Event Rule in Operations Manager
- Configuring Automated Problem Record Creation
- Describe problem management.
- Create custom rules.in Operations Manager.
Module 9: Operating a Self Service, Multi-Tenant Cloud with Windows Azure Pack
- Windows Azure Pack Key Concepts
- Administer Windows Azure Pack
- Windows Azure Pack Providers
Lab : Operating a self-service multi-tenant cloud
- Preparing the environment
- Create a Plan and Tenant
- Provision a new Virtual Machine
- Describe the key features, architecture, components, and security features of Windows Azure Pack.
- Describe the Windows Azure Pack concepts.
- Provision and Configure services in the Windows Azure Pack.
Module 10: High Availability, Protection, and Recovery for the Cloud
- High Availability for a Cloud
- Protecting Data in the Private Cloud
- Recovering Data in the Private Cloud
Lab : Cloud Protection and Recovery
- Configuring Manual Protection and Recovery of Key Service Data
- Configuring Automatic Protection and Recovery of Key Service Data
- Monitoring Protection Status
- High availability for a cloud.
- Data protection for a cloud.
- Data recovery for a cloud.
Module 11: Optimizing Your Cloud Infrastructure
- Using Virtual Machine Manager to Keep the Cloud Infrastructure Up-to-Date
- Using Configuration Manager to keep Virtual Machines up-to-date
- Using System Center Advisor to Optimize Cloud infrastructure
- Using Pro-Tips to Optimize Cloud infrastructure
Lab : Optimizing your Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring Update Baselines
- Configuring Pro-Tips
- Update the host infrastructure with Virtual Machine Manager.
- Update the host and guest infrastructure with Configuration Manager.
- Optimize your platform with System Center Advisor.
- Optimize your virtual machine workloads with Pro-Tips.
Module 12: Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
- Service Level Tracking
- Configuring and Deploying Widgets and Dashboards
- Publishing Real-Time State with Microsoft Visio Snap-in
- System Center Analytics
- Using Excel and SSRS to View Data
- Configuring Service Reporting
Lab : Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Configuring Service Level Management for a cloud
- Configuring Microsoft Excel Analytics
- Configuring and running Service Reporting
- Configure Service Level Tracking in Operations Manager.
- Configure and deploy dashboards and widgets.
- Publishing real-time dashboards with Microsoft Visio.
- Use System Center analytics.
- Analyze Service Manager OLAP cube data using Microsoft Office Excel.
- Install, configure and use Service Reporting to create chargeback reports.