MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1nanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
The MySQL for Database Administrators training is designed for DBAs and other database professionals. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to install and configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and performance tuning and protect MySQL databases.
- Describe the MySQL Architecture.
- Install and upgrade MySQL.
- Configure MySQL server options at runtime.
- Evaluate data types and character sets for performance issues.
- Understand the use of the InnoDB storage engine with MySQL.
- Perform backup and restore operations.
Benefits to You
After taking this course, you'll have a greater understanding of new enhancements made available in MySQL 5.5.8 to improve performance, scalability, reliability and manageability for your Web, Cloud and embedded application requirements.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Objetivos del Curso
- Describe the MySQL Architecture
- Install and Upgrade MySQL
- Use the INFORMATION_SCHEMA database to access metadata
- Perform the MySQL start and shutdown operations
- Configure MySQL server options at runtime
- Use available tools including MySQL Workbench
- Evaluate data types and character sets for performance issues
- Understand data locking in MySQL
- Understand the use of the InnoDB storage engine with MySQL
- Maintain integrity of a MySQL installation
- Use triggers for administration tasks
- Use Enterprise Audit and Pluggable Authentication
- Configure advanced replication topologies for high availability
- Describe introductory performance tuning techniques
- Perform backup and restore operations
- Automate administrative tasks with scheduled events