Oracle Database 12c: Global Data Servicesnanforiberica
Acerca de este Curso
The Oracle Database 12c: Global Data Services seminar helps you learn about Oracle Database 12c Global Data Services (GDS). Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to install, configure, administer and use Global Data Services.
- Install Global Data Services.
- Configure the Global Data Services framework.
- Administer Global Data Services Clouds.
- Global Data Services overview
- Global Data Services framework
- Global Services theory
- Global connection load balancing
- Global runtime connection load balancing
- Global Services failover
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Explore Global Data Services
You'll also learn about the benefits provided by Global Data Services for managing cloud-deployed distributed databases. Furthermore, you'll review best practices for configuring Global Data Services to use Oracle Active Data Guard configuration and Oracle GoldenGate replication.
Objetivos del curso
- Describe the Oracle Database 12c new features for Grid Infrastructure and RAC
- Perform essential administration tasks for each new feature.
- Perform essential installation and configuration tasks for each new feature.