Oracle SOA Suite 12c: New Features Ed 1 (NEW)nanforiberica
Oracle SOA Suite 12.1.3
Acerca de este Curso
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: New Features Ed 1 training teaches you how to use and leverage the features in SOA Suite 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you become familiar with its capabilities.
- Use the Quick Start Installer to create a standalone domain.
- Manage shared design time artifacts using the design-time MDS repository.
- Create a BPEL correlation set with the Correlation Wizard.
- Create templates and subprocesses.
- Configure the REST adapter to access RESTful web services.
- Debug SOA composite applications with the SOA debugger.
- Create a Fault Policy using the Fault Policy Wizard.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of how to make the most of the features of Oracle SOA Suite 12c to ultimately improve your development experience. Beyond learning how to install Oracle SOA Suite 12c using the Quickstart Installer and standalone domain installation, you'll walk away with the ability to use the Application Navigator New Features to better organize the composite application source files and more.
Objetivos del Curso
- Install Oracle SOA Suite 12c using the Quickstart Installer and standalone domain installation
- Migrate 11g composite applications to SOA Suite 12c and deploy and test
- Use the Application Navigator New Features to better organize the composite application source files
- Use the Property Inspector to more easily edit BPEL activities and descriptions
- Integrate Representational State Transfer (REST) operations in SOA composite applications
- Encrypt and decrypt fields of a message to protect sensitive data flowing in web services and JCA adapters
- Describe how to use Oracle MFT Adapter to transfer files to and from different endpoint types
- Describe how to send requests to and receive responses from LDAP directory servers using the LDAP adapter
- Design a Fault Policy for Automated Fault Recovery with the Fault Policy Wizard
- Create reusable subprocesses and templates in your composites, service and BPEL components
- Create custom BPEL process correlations
- Debug SOA composite applications with the SOA debugger directly in Oracle JDeveloper
- Create and edit XSD schemas using the Native Format Builder outside of adapter creation
- Use the file-based SOA MDS Repository to share design time artifacts like XSD and WSDL file
Contenidos del Curso
New Features Overview
Install, Configure and Test
Composite File Reorganization and Applications Window New Features
BPEL New Features
Templates and Subprocesses
New Adapters: REST, MFT, LDAP
Debugging and Running Test Cases
Fault Policy Wizard, EDN and Encryption