Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentialsnanforiberica
Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.3)
Acerca de este Curso
This Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials training teaches Web administrators techniques for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 11g. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to deploy Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server 11g using Administration Console and command-line and scripting tools like WLST.
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers and machines.
- Install, configure and use WebLogic Server.
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server administration functions.
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster.
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for Oracle WebLogic Server instances and clusters.
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server.
Benefits to You
Increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the #1 application server. Simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Configure Oracle HTTP Server
You'll also learn to configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web interface for Oracle WebLogic Server, along with supporting failover and load balancing for applications.
Overview of Administrative Tasks
This course provides an overview of the administrative tasks performed by a WebLogic Server administrator. At the end of the course, you will have gained knowledge at an associate level of competency.
An appendix is included covering the differences between the 11g (10.3.3) and 12c (12.1.1) product versions with regard to Oracle WebLogic Server administration topics.
The follow up Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Advanced Administration course provides a more in depth coverage of administration tasks.This course is an upgrade of Oracle WebLogic Server 10g R3: System Administration
Objetivos del Curso
- Monitor application server using GUI and command-line tools such as automation scripts
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers and machines
- Install, configure and use WebLogic Server
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server administration functions
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for Oracle WebLogic Server instances and clusters
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server
- Deploy and manage large-scale Java EE applications to servers or clusters through the entire development and production lifecycle
- Configure basic resource and application security
- Backup and recover from various failures
Contenido del Curso
Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
Defining Java Enterprise Edition Terminology and Architecture
Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
Configuring a Simple Domain
Configuring a Domain Using Templates
Using Administration Console and WLST
Configuring Managed Servers
Configuring Node Managers
Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
Deploying Java EE Applications
Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
Introduction to Clustering
Configuring a Cluster
Security Concepts and Configuration
Protecting Against Attacks
Backup and Recovery Operations