Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (Course 10748C - Exam 70-243)nanforiberica
¡Atención! Este curso se encuentra disponible en versión MOC On-Demand al mismo precio y con 21 días de laboratorio. Para acceder pulse aquí
Acerca de este Curso
NOTE: Windows Intune is used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please confirm with your Microsoft training provider that this cloud service is available in your area. Training Providers: please reference the course setup guide for more details.
Al finalizar el curso
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Plan and configure role-based administration.
- Plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy.
- Replicate data and manage content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan resource discovery and client deployment.
- Configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Maintain and monitor System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Migrate to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
Detalles Del Curso
Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
This module explains the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure and the typical deployment scenarios.
- Introduction to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Optional Site System Roles
- Overview of Configuration Manager Deployment Scenarios
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager architecture.
- Describe the Configuration Manager server infrastructure.
- Describe typical Configuration Manager deployment scenarios.
- Describe the Configuration Manager client.
Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
This module explains how to plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Planning a Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Primary Site Deployment
- Preparing to Deploy a Configuration Manager Primary Site
- Installing a Configuration Manager Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
Lab : Installing a Configuration Manager Primary Site
- Configuring the Prerequisites for Configuration Manager 2012 Deployment
- Extending the Active Directory Schema
- Installing a Configuration Manager 2012 Stand-Alone Primary Site
Lab : Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Validating the Installation of the Primary Site
- Performing the Initial Configuration of the Primary Site
- Describe the planning tasks for a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager primary site deployment.
- Identify the preparation steps for deploying Configuration Manager 2012.
- Install a Configuration Manager 2012 primary site.
- Perform post-setup configuration tasks.
- Describe the tools that you can use to monitor and troubleshoot a Configuration Manager 2012 installation.
Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Overview of Role-Based Administration
- Identifying IT Roles in Your Organization
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
Lab : Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Reviewing Built-in Security Roles and Scopes
- Creating Custom Security Roles and Scopes
- Testing the Permissions of the New Role
- Describe role-based administration concepts.
- Describe the process for identifying the roles in a typical IT department and its corresponding responsibilities and activities.
- Configure role-based administration.
Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
This module explains how to plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy including a central administration site, primary sites, and a secondary site.
- Planning a Configuration Manager 2012 Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Deploying the Central Administration Site
- Deploying Primary Sites in a Hierarchy
- Deploying Secondary Sites
Lab : Installing a Site Hierarchy
- Using Hierarchy Expansion to Install the Central Administration Site
Lab : Verifying a Site Hierarchy
- Validating the Installation
- Automating the Installation of a Primary Site
Lab : Installing a Secondary Site
- Configuring Prerequisites
- Installing a Secondary Site from a Primary Site
- Validating the Installation
- Describe the architecture and characteristics of a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager multiple-site hierarchy.
- Describe the role of the central administration site in a hierarchy.
- Prepare for and perform the installation of the central administration site.
- Prepare for and perform the installation of primary sites in an existing hierarchy.
- Identify the need to install secondary sites and perform the installation of a secondary site.
Module 5: Replicating Data and Managing Content in Configuration Manager 2012
- Introduction to Data Types and Replication
- Managing Data Replication
- Planning Content Management
Lab : Configuring, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Data Replication
- Verifying and Configuring Replication Settings
- Monitoring Replication
- Troubleshooting Replication
Lab : Planning and Configuring Content Management
- Planning Content Distribution
- Implementing Distribution Points
- Implementing Content Prestaging
- Implementing BranchCache to Support Content Management
After completing this module, students will be able to:
Describe site and global data types and how data is replicated throughout the hierarchy.
Manage data replication.
Plan for content management.
Module 6: Planning Resource Discovery and Client Deployment
This module explains how to plan and use various methods to discover resources and deploy the Configuration Manager client.
- Identifying Resources by Using Configuration Manager Discovery Methods
- Client Deployment in Configuration Manager
- Deploying Windows-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Managing Configuration Manager Clients
- Monitoring Client Status in Configuration Manager
Lab : Implementing Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Configuring Active Directory Discovery Methods
- Using Client Push to Install the Configuration Manager Client
- Using Group Policy to Install the Configuration Manager Client
- Describe processes and methods for resource discovery.
- Describe the client-installation process and client-deployment methods.
- Plan and complete a typical client deployment.
- Manage Configuration Manager clients after installation.
- Describe the new Client Health feature in Configuration Manager.
Module 7: Configuring Internet and Cloud-Based Client Management
This module explains how to plan and configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Managing Remote Clients by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Internet-Based Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring Cloud Services in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Lab : Configuring PKI for Configuration Manager
- Creating Certificate Templates for Configuration Manager
- Deploying Certificates for Configuration Manager
Lab : Configuring Windows Intune Integration with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Signing Up for a Windows Intune Trial Account and Configuring Directory Synchronization
- Configuring the Windows Intune Connector Role
- Manage remote clients by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Manage Internet-based Configuration Manager clients.
- Configure cloud services in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
Module 8: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
This module explains how to perform maintenance tasks and monitor the Configuration Manager site systems.
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
Lab : Maintaining System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Configuring Maintenance Tasks in Configuration Manager
- Configuring the Site Backup Task
- Recovering a Site from a Backup
- Describe Configuration Manager site-maintenance tasks.
- Back up and recover a Configuration Manager site.
- Monitor Configuration Manager site systems.
Module 9: Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
- Upgrading Configuration Manager 2012 to Configuration Manager 2012 with SP1 and then to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Lab : Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Configuring the Source Hierarchy
- Creating a Migration Job and Performing Migration
- Migrating a Secondary Site to a Distribution Point
- Describe the migration process from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
- Prepare Configuration Manager 2007 sites for migration.
- Configure migration settings.
- Migrate objects.
- Upgrade a Configuration Manager site to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.