Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 (Course OD10982A)nanforiberica
Acerca de este curso
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills that they need to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. Students who take this course must have a good understanding of how to configure Windows 10 and its features, and how they can use these features in enterprise environments. This course focuses on troubleshooting issues with Windows 10 devices.
Perfil del usuario objetivo
Al finalizar el curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs remotely.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Troubleshoot client configuration failures and GPO application issues.
- Troubleshoot issues related to user settings.
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from computers that are domain-joined.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from computers that are not domain-joined.
- Troubleshoot issues related to application installation and operation.
- Recover a PC running Windows 10.
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals.
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, experience with Windows 10 or knowledge from the courses 20697-1 and 20697-2.