Oferta: Windows Server® 2016 First Look Clinic (Course OD40389AC)nanforiberica
¡Aproveche este regalo navideño!
- Curso gratuito SÓLO para antiguos clientes
- Para adquirir la oferta se debe indicar que curso realizaron antiguamente y quienes fueron los participantes.
- Modalidad del curso: autoaprendizaje
- Oferta disponible hasta fin de año
Detalles del curso
Acerca de este curso
This Microsoft First Look Clinic introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of Windows Server 2016. It’s designed to provide a broad range of knowledge across a broad array of technologies focusing on the pillars Identity, Compute & Networking. No topic is covered fully, but students will finish the clinic with an understanding of the new and improved features and capabilities of Windows Server 2016. This course is based on Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4, and the technologies are subject to change in the final release.
Perfil del usuario objetivo
This clinic is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in learning about the new features and functionality in Windows Server 2016. People who are key influencers and technology decision makers in an IT organization will also be interested in attending this clinic and will benefit from gaining early insight into some of the latest technologies included in Windows Server 2016. In general, early adopters of new technology or people looking to gain early insight into new functionality in Windows Server 2016 will benefit from attending this First Look Clinic.
While there are no specific prerequisites for attending the course, students will benefit most if they have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- Familiar with AD DS
- Experience configuring storage in an enterprise
- Experience managing an enterprise network
- Experience with virtual machines & clustering