MCSM: Messaging Solution Masternanforiberica
MCSM: Messaging Solution Master
Detalles de la certificación:
Habilidades para su carrera profesional
Microsoft provided deep, hands-on, expert-to-expert training and rigorous examination to measure the knowledge and practical skills of Microsoft Certified Solutions Masters to ensure they had the skills required to reduce risks, improve effectiveness, and increase efficiency in delivering business productivity solutions.
The MCSM certification was created to validate an IT professional’s ability to design and build innovative solutions for complex on-premises, off-premises, and hybrid enterprise environments in specified technologies.
To be accepted into the MCSM certification program, MCSM candidates were required to earn an expert level certification for the associated technology. This helped validate their breadth of expertise in a specific Microsoft technology.
IT professionals who achieved an MCSM certification were required to pass the MCSM knowledge exam and the MCSM lab exam, which tested their ability to design and build innovative solutions for complex on-premises, off-premises, and hybrid enterprise environments.
Cursos para la preparación del examen:
- Course OD20410D (Exam 70-410): Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 + detalles del curso
- Course OD20411D (Exam 70-411): Administering Windows Server 2012 + detalles del curso
- Course OD20412D (Exam 70-412): Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services + detalles del curso
- Course OD20341B (Exam 70-341): Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 + detalles del curso
- Course OD20342B (Exam 70-342): Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 + detalles del curso
- Exam 88-941: MCSM Messaging Knowledge Exam (not yet available)
- Exam 88-942: MCSM Messaging Lab Exam (not yet available)
This MCSM certification requires that you show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
To be eligible for the MCSM program, you’ll need the following:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013: installing, configuring, and troubleshooting (or equivalent experience)
- Two or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: installing, configuring, and troubleshooting (or equivalent experience)
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 design and architecture
- A thorough understanding of Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS), traditional telephony concepts, VoIP, and other core network services related to Lync Server
- An ability to communicate in English
La oferta incluye la formación de los 4 cursos y los 4 exámenes de certificación.