CompTIA PDI+ certification covers the installation and maintenance of printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines and other devices.ample Questions
Why CompTIA PDI+?
- Recognized as a benchmark certification by Canon, Sharp and Xerox
- Stepping stone toward OEM training for authorization on specific devices
Jobs that use CompTIA c
- Customer service technician
- Field service technician
- Help desk technician
- Network support technician
- Service center technician
CompTIA Printing and Document Imaging (PDI+) certification covers a technician's understanding of basic electromechanical components and tools, print engine and scan processes and components, color theory, connectivity and networking. The exam also covers soft skills such as customer service, professionalism, safety and environment.
While there are no prerequisites for the CompTIA PDI+ certification exam, it is recommended that entry-level candidates have foundation-level knowledge or hands-on experience working with printing and document imaging devices.