The CompTIA CDIA+ certification covers the knowledge needed for a career in the digital imaging and enterprise content management industry. Sample Questions
Why CompTIA CDIA+?
- Vendor neutral
- CompTIA name globally known
- Recognized by Canon, Ricoh, Konica Minolta and Kyocera
Jobs that use CompTIA CDIA+
- ECM consultant or administrator
- Solution sales specialist
- Electronic records manager
- Service bureau manager, managed services
The CompTIA CDIA+ certification covers all major areas in the technologies and best practices used to plan, design, and specify a digital imaging and content management system. Skills and knowledge measured by this exam are consistent with those of a professional with at least 24 months of on-the-job experience in this growing field.
The previous version of this certification is exam code 225-030. We recommend you take whichever exam you have been studying toward.