The CompTIA Cloud+ certification covers standard methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies.
Why CompTIA Cloud+?
- Global cloud computing market projected to reach $270 billion by 2020
- Next career step for experienced network, storage, or data center administrator
- Government and corporate environments moving to the cloud
Jobs that use CompTIA Cloud+
- Project manager, cloud computing services
- Cloud engineer
- Manager, data center SAN
- Business analyst, cloud computing
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
This exam is currently in development and is scheduled for release in fall 2013. The exam objectives are available for download.