CompTIA Green ITnanforiberica
The CompTIA Green IT certification ensures knowledge and skills necessary to implement environmentally sound techniques within an organization's IT infrastructure. The certification enhances existing IT credentials to incorporate emerging technologies that shape the global green IT industry.
The exam covers areas necessary to implement and measure green IT programs and investments, including:
- A specialized knowledge of current IT methodologies
- The ability to develop, deploy, and calculate true ROI for green IT initiatives
- Knowledge of cost-cutting power management and IT virtualization techniques
- Proven understanding of environmentally-sound waste disposal
- An awareness of global organizations mandating standards and regulations
Green IT certification candidates should have completed CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+ or other IT credentials in addition to a minimum of 18 months of technical experience.
The Green IT certification is intended for IT professionals who have decision making authority over a company's IT infrastructure or work in implementing green IT initiatives such as an IT manager, data center or facilities / operations manager, IT technician, and system or network administrator.
|Number of questions||30|
|Length of test||60 minutes|
|Passing score||705 on a scale of 100-900|
|Recommended experience||CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, and 18 months of work experience|
|Exam retirement||Dec. 31, 2013|