This CAST 6-session Live Virtual Classroom Course is designed to move through the Software Testing Body of Knowledge for CAST beginning with Skill Category 1 and ending with Skill Category 10. Each session, held for 60 minutes, once per week during the mid-day hours eastern USA time, includes an online session with the instructor and other class attendees communicating bi-directional with the instructor and the class. Each session has a multiple choice quiz on material covered, essay question quiz to reinforce the content of the session and sample answers to the essay questions.
- Pre-work : Self-Assessment, Pre-test, and CAST STBOK download
- Session 1 - Skill Category 1: Software Testing Principles and Concepts
- Session 2 - Skill Category 2: Building the Software Testing Ecosystem
- Session 3 - Skill Categories 3, 4, 5 and 6: Managing the Test Project, Risk in the Software Development Life Cycle, Test Planning, and Reviews
- Session 4 - Skill Category 7: Designing Test Cases
- Session 5 - Skill Categories 8: Executing the Tests and Measurement, Test Status, Analysis, and Reporting
- Session 6 - Skill Category 10: Testing Specialized Technologies; and Final Review and Sample Exam