CompTIA Server+ certification covers server hardware and software technology.
Why CompTIA Server+?
- Dell, HP, IBM, Intel, Lenovo and Xerox recommend or require it for their server technicians
- CompTIA name globally recognized
Jobs that use CompTIA Server+
- Sales solution specialist, servers
- Software developer, servers
- Systems engineer
- IT server administrator
- Authorized service technician, servers
The CompTIA Server+ certification exam covers system hardware, software, storage, best practices in an IT environment, disaster recovery and troubleshooting. Although not a prerequisite, CompTIA recommends test-takers have 18 to 24 months experience in server technology, along with a CompTIA A+ certification.