You've probably been told that each of us has a different learning style, whether visual, auditory, kinesthetic or logical (among others).
Growing research suggests that effective training in complex Microsoft technologies should offer your students a full spectrum of teaching modes that engage and accommodate a variety of learning styles for the best training experience. That's why Microsoft Learning Partners tailor training experiences to suit diverse learning styles. Let's take a look at how.
Visual aids such as diagrams, graphs, and videos are essential for condensing complex technical concepts. Microsoft Learning Partners bring topics to life visually through hybrid learning. They may offer plans that combine traditional classroom training with online learning.
The spoken word is the basic and oldest mode of teaching. Microsoft Learning Partners combine personal experience with deep subject matter expertise to bring the concepts involved to life for your students. Through workshops and lesson-based teaching, students participate in discussions, listen to lectures, and ask questions.
Learning by doing is another way of teaching that has proven essential for millennia, and Microsoft Learning Partners take it into account.
Only authorized Microsoft Learning Partners offer test preparation courses with interactive practice and repetition experience on the technology or process you need to learn.
Computer science is almost entirely based on logic. Our official partners know that their students require an ability to not only understand, but also demonstrate proficiency in the logical needs of coding, application usage, and even IT administration. No group of trainers is more qualified to offer this than an authorized Microsoft Learning Partner.
In the age of social media, students have taken advantage of increased opportunities for collaborative learning that focuses on interaction with others, community forums, and crowd-sourced responses. The social instruction enabled by Microsoft Learning Partners adds a powerful source of interpersonal discussion, debate, and peer feedback.
No teaching mode will fit all needs, topics and learning situations. That's why Microsoft Authorized Learning Partners provide learners with a network of connections with other learners with similar needs, goals, strengths, and styles. It features a customizable training nexus for personalized study plans that help them grow and develop as professionals in their style and at their pace.
A self-directed learning path built around your busy life and needs.
By incorporating all of these different teaching methods and instructional materials, students can follow their own unique learning path through self-directed learning. A self-directed learner is empowered to choose how to learn new skills or improve existing skills. These are some of the benefits of self-study:
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Fit your learning to your life, rather than the other way around.
- Autonomy to choose what, how and when you want to learn to take ownership of your learning and feel more involved in your progress.
- Personalization of the learning experience to meet your individual needs, goals and preferences with the appropriate resources, tools and materials.
- A cost-effective way to learn new skills without having to pay tuition or travel expenses while learning from the comfort of your home or office.
- Lifelong learning to continually develop new skills and knowledge throughout your life, which can be particularly valuable in a rapidly changing job market.
Instructor-led learning for a guided training path.
While self-study has its benefits, your trusted Microsoft Learning Partner, Nanfor, offers instructor-led training courses that can be carefully combined with self-paced training paths and resources.
This helps create a personalized framework for advancement where students receive:
- Expert guidance from instructors who often have years of experience in their industries and offer a deep understanding of the subject.
- Structured learning to help you stay on track and progress toward a comprehensive understanding of the topics that matter most to you.
- Interactive learning experiences that allow you to interact and learn from other students as well as the instructor.
- Accountability to keep you motivated and committed to your learning goals through a regular class schedule, assignments, and deadlines.
- Networking opportunities with other students and professionals who share your interests and can help you build connections that can be valuable to your career.
Sooner or later, it's always smart to get help from authorized Microsoft Learning Partners.
The strength of your organization depends on the expertise of your people. Whether you're looking for a learning plan to help prepare your organization to take advantage of emerging technologies, keep up with existing ones, or head in a completely new direction, authorized Microsoft Learning Partners can help you in a way no one else can. can.
Through their employee base, they provide customized training on new technologies and processes to expand your organization's available skill sets as the only Microsoft authoritative source you can trust:
- High-quality training that aligns with Microsoft and industry standards and recommended procedures.
- Access to Microsoft resources , including the latest Microsoft training materials and tools, to help you and your team learn more efficiently.
- Guidance from Microsoft Certified Trainers , as Microsoft Learning Partners offers access to expert instructors experienced in delivering training and providing technical support.
As an official Microsoft Partner, Nanfor offers you and your team unmatched scalability, capabilities, and learning personalization opportunities. Whether your course requires visual, auditory, kinesthetic, or any other type of instruction, authorized Microsoft Learning Partners have the latest tools, connections, and resources to help you achieve your goals.
Find all the official Microsoft training on our website and train with Nanfor as a reference Microsoft Learning Partner in Spain
Original post HERE