Awards and honours
Awards and honours
"Throughout its history, Nanfor Ibérica (founded in 1989) has had the privilege of being awarded by prestigious organizations and institutions for the results obtained in its knowledge transfer solutions for digital transformation and innovation."
- Award: Microsoft Best Learning partner 2020
The day July 24, 2.020 during the biggest event of Microsoft partners of history called Digital day In which the achievements during MSFT's fiscal year 2020 were analyzed, Microsoft selected from among its more than 9,000 partners those that have offered the best service to their customers, naming 11 companies / partners as the best in the year. For example, Telefonica for its Security solutions, Accenture and Everis for its Social Impact or Cap Gemini for its managed services.
Likewise, accompanying these prestigious organizations, Nanfor Ibérica has been chosen as the best training partner of the year 2020 for its innovative training actions for learning in virtual mode with official Microsoft certification results higher than 85% of the participants
- Award: Best e-Learning solution 2011 X Expoelearning Congress
- Recognition of the sector. 2008
Recognition of the sector to Nanfor Ibérica and its General Director for "their immeasurable contribution to the teletraining sector". Madrid, February 26, 2008.
- E-learning solution award. Forintel program. 2007
Award for the e-learning solution for the Forintel program delivered by the Minister of Industry, Tourism and Commerce in Madrid, 2007.
- Finalist in the 10th Edition of the Prince Felipe Award for Business Excellence. 2005
In 2005 he was a finalist in the 10th Edition of the Prince Felipe Award for Business Excellence for his contribution to the "Information and Communications Society" by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce. .
- Ninth Annual Beacon Awards: Best learning solutions finalist. IBM. 2003
IBM: "Best learning solutions finalist" for the best e-learning solution in Southern Europe delivered in Orlando (USA) in 2003.
- Best commercial e-learning initiative. 2002
Thomson Prometric: "Best commercial e-learning initiative": Madrid, 2001.
- The 100 best ideas on the Internet. 2000
Actualidad Económica: "The 100 best ideas on the internet": Madrid, 2000.
- Nominee for Microsoft CTEC partner of the year: 2000. Best EMEA Solution
Microsoft: "Nominee for Microsoft CTEC partner of the year" in Anaheim, California, USA 2.000
- ITTA AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE Outstanding Learning Solutions in the IT Industry Award "2000
Information Technology Training Association: ITTA "Outstanding Learning Solutions in the IT Industry" Prague, Czech Republic 2,000
- LAEC of the Year Award: Lotus Development. 2000
Lotus Development as "LAEC of the Year" in Paris in 2000.
- LAEC Roll of Honor Award EMEA Lotus Development. 1999. 1998
Lotus Development as best training center in EMEA: "Education Award winner" in Fiuggi, Italy 1998, by the same company in 1999 in Berlin, Germany as "LAEC Roll of Honor Award".
- HE. the Prince of Asturias
Audience with a representation of the Board of Directors of the Association of e-Learning Providers "APeL". They were received by His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias. They went to the Palacio de La Zarzuela headed by its president, José Ignacio Ustaran Muela, on the occasion of having celebrated its 10th anniversary last year. Palace of La Zarzuela. Madrid, 11.10.2012.
- APEL 2011 Awards Ceremony
Approvals and commitments to quality and excellence- Quality certification ISO 9001: 2015 standard. Quality management system.
- Approved as Microsoft Gold Partner, the highest level.
- Approved by PeopleCert as ITIL® Accredited Training Organization and ITIL® Approved Examination Organization
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo ™
is a brand of AXELOS Limited
- Approved by Linux Professional Institute how Training Partner