AI-050: Develop Generative AI Solutions with Azure OpenAI Servicenanforiberica
Azure OpenAI Service provides access to the powerful OpenAI large language models, such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions for understanding, conversing, and generating content. Users can access the service through REST API, SDK, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you'll learn how to provision the Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
The audience for this course includes software developers and data scientists who need to use large language models for generative AI. Some programming experience is recommended, but the course will be valuable to anyone looking to understand how the Azure OpenAI service can be used to implement generative AI solutions.
Items in this collection
- Introduction to the Azure OpenAI service
- Get started with Azure OpenAI service
- Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
- Rapid engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
Before starting this learning path, you should already have:
- Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal.
- Programming experience with C# or Python.
- English course
- Labs: English