AZ-204: Developing solutions for Microsoft Azurenanforiberica
This course teaches developers how to build end-to-end solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure functions, deploy and manage web applications, develop solutions that use Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure and third-party services, and include message and event-driven models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization of Azure solutions.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Items in this collection
- Explore Azure App Service (9 Units)
- Configure web applications (9 Units)
- Application scaling in Azure App Service (7 Units)
- Azure App Service Deployment Slot Scan (7 Units)
- Exploration of Azure Functions (6 Units)
- Azure Functions Development (7 Units)
- Implementation of Durable Functions (9 Units)
- Exploration of Azure Blob Storage (8 Units)
- Azure Blob Storage Lifecycle Management (7 Units)
- Work with Azure Blob Storage (7 Units)
- Exploration of Azure Cosmos DB (10 Units)
- Implementation of partitioning in Azure Cosmos DB (6 Units)
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB (7 Units)
- Provisioning virtual machines in Azure (7 Units)
- Creation and implementation of Azure Resource Manager sheets (8 Units)
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry (8 Units)
- Running container images on Azure Container Instances (8 Units)
- Exploring the Microsoft Identity Platform (7 Units)
- Implementing Authentication Using the Microsoft Authentication Library (6 Units)
- Implementation of shared access signatures (6 Units)
- Exploring the Microsoft Graph (7 Units)
- Implementation of Azure Key Vault (7 Units)
- Implementing Managed Identities (7 Units)
- Implementation of Azure App Configuration (7 Units)
- API Management Exploration (10 Units)
- Azure Event Grid Scan (10 Units)
- Explore Azure Event Hubs (8 Units)
- Azure Message Queues (10 Units)
- Application Performance Monitoring (9 Units)
- Development for Azure Cache for Redis (7 Units)
- CDN Storage Development (6 Units)
To be successful in this course, students must have the following:
Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions and the Azure portal
Ability to write code to connect to and perform operations on a SQL or NoSQL database product (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at an intermediate level
General knowledge of HTML, the HTTP protocol, and REST API interfaces
Module 1: Create Azure App Service web apps
Learn about Azure App Service features and how to create and update an app. Explore authentication and authorization, configuring app settings, scalable apps, and how to use deployment slots in App Service.
Explore Azure App Service
Configure web applications
Application scaling in Azure App Service
Explore Azure App Service deployment slots
Module 2: Implementation of Azure Functions
Learn how to create and deploy Azure Functions. Explore hosting options, bindings, triggers, and how to use Durable Functions to define stateful workflows.
Exploration of Azure Functions
Azure Functions development
Implementation of Durable Functions
Module 3: Developing Solutions Using Blob Storage
Learn how to create Azure Blob storage resources, how to manage data throughout the Blob storage lifecycle, and how to work with containers and items using the Azure Blob Storage V12 Client Library for .NET.
Explore Azure Blob Storage
Azure Blob storage lifecycle management
Work with Azure Blob Storage
Module 4: Developing solutions using Azure Cosmos DB
Learn how to create Azure Cosmos DB resources with the appropriate consistency levels, how to choose and create a partition key, and how to perform data operations using the .NET SDK V3 for Azure Cosmos DB.
Explore Azure Cosmos DB
Implement partitioning in Azure Cosmos DB
Work with Azure Cosmos DB
Module 5: Implementation of infrastructure solutions as a service
Learn how to create and deploy virtual machines, how to deploy resources using Azure Resource Manager templates, and how to manage and deploy containers.
Provision virtual machines in Azure
Creation and implementation of Azure Resource Manager sheets
Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
Run container images on Azure Container Instances
Module 6: Implementing User Authentication and Authorization
Learn how to implement authentication and authorization functionality on resources using Microsoft identity platform, Microsoft Authentication Library, shared access signatures, and using Microsoft Graph.
Explore the Microsoft identity platform
Implementing Authentication Using the Microsoft Authentication Library
Implementation of shared access signatures
Microsoft Graph exploration
Module 7: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
Learn how to more securely deploy apps to Azure using Azure Key Vault, managed identities, and Azure App Configuration.
Azure Key Vault implementation
Implementation of managed identities
Deploying Azure App Configuration
Module 8: Implementation of API Management
See how the API Management service works, how to transform and secure your APIs, and how to create a back-end API.
- Exploring API Management
Module 9: Developing Event-Based Solutions
Learn how to build applications with event-driven architectures by integrating Azure Event Grid and Azure Event Hubs into your solution.
Explore Azure Event Grid
Explore Azure Event Hubs
Module 10: Developing Message-Driven Solutions
See how to build applications with message-driven architectures by integrating Azure Service Bus and Azure Queue Storage into the solution.
- Azure message queues
Module 11: Instrumenting Solutions to Support Monitoring and Logging
Learn how to instrument applications to enable Application Insights to monitor performance and help troubleshoot issues.
- Application performance monitoring
Module 12: Integrating Caching and Content Delivery into Solutions
Learn how to improve the performance and scalability of your applications by integrating Azure Cache for Redis and Azure Content Delivery Network with your solution.
Azure Cache for Redis development
CDN storage development
- Course: English / Spanish
- Labs: English