DP-601: Implementing a Lakehouse with Microsoft Fabricnanforiberica
This course is designed to develop your fundamental skills in data engineering in Microsoft Fabric, focusing on the Lakehouse concept. This course will explore the powerful capabilities of Apache Spark for distributed data processing and the essential techniques for efficient data management, version control, and reliability when working with Delta Lake tables. This course will also explore data ingestion and orchestration using Dataflows Gen2 and Data Factory pipelines. This course includes a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises that will prepare you for working with lakes in Microsoft Fabric.
The primary audience for this course is data professionals who are familiar with data modeling, extraction, and analysis. It is designed for professionals who are interested in learning about the Lakehouse architecture, the Microsoft Fabric platform, and how to enable end-to-end analytics using these technologies.
Job role: data analyst, data engineer, data scientist
Items in this collection
- Introduction to end-to-end analytics with Microsoft Fabric
- Get started with lake houses in Microsoft Fabric
- Using Apache Spark in Microsoft Fabric
- Work with Delta Lake tables in Microsoft Fabric
- Ingest data with Dataflows Gen2 on Microsoft Fabric
- Use Data Factory pipelines in Microsoft Fabric
You should be familiar with basic data concepts and terminology.
- English course
- Labs: English