AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentalsnanforiberica
This course introduces fundamental concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI) and services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students how to become professional data scientists or software developers, but to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them. The course is designed as a blended learning experience that blends instructor-led courses with online materials on the Microsoft Learn platform (https://azure.com/learn). The practical exercises in the course are based on Learn modules, and students are encouraged to use the Learn content as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in class and explore topics in greater depth.
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solutions that artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible and the services in Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. You do not need to have any experience using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret graphs. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so knowing fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Azure (10 units)
- Using automated machine learning in Azure Machine Learning (9 Units)
- Create a regression model with the Azure Machine Learning designer (8 Units)
- Create a classification model with the Azure Machine Learning designer (8 Units)
- Create a clustering model with the Azure Machine Learning designer (10 Units)
- Image analysis with the Computer Vision service (5 Units)
- Image classification with the Custom Vision service (6 Units)
- Detection of objects in images with the Custom Vision service (6 Units)
- Detection and analysis of faces with the Face service (5 Units)
- Reading texts with the Computer Vision service (5 Units)
- Analysis of receipts with the Form Recognizer service (5 Units)
- Text analysis with the Language service (5 Units)
- Speech recognition and synthesis (5 Units)
- Text and voice translation (5 Units)
- Creating a Language Model with Conversational Language Recognition (5 Units)
- Compilation of a bot with the Language service and Azure Bot Service (5 Units)
Prerequisite certification is not required to take this course. Students in the Azure AI Fundamentals course start with a basic understanding of computing and Internet concepts, and show an interest in using Azure AI services.
- Experience using computers and the Internet.
- Interest in use cases for artificial intelligence applications and Machine Learning models.
- Desire to learn through hands-on exploration.
Module 1: Exploring the basics of artificial intelligence
In this module, you will learn about the common uses of artificial intelligence (AI) and the different types of workload associated with AI. You will then explore considerations and principles for responsible AI development.
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence on Microsoft Azure
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
Module 2: Exploring the Fundamentals of Machine LearningMachine learning is the foundation of modern artificial intelligence solutions. In this module, you'll learn about some fundamental machine learning concepts and how to use the Azure Machine Learning service to create and publish machine learning models.
- Introduction to machine learning
- Azure Machine Learning
- Describe the fundamental principles of machine learning in Azure
Module 3 - Exploring the Fundamentals of Computer VisionComputer vision is an area of AI that deals with understanding the world visually, through images, video files, and cameras. In this module, you will explore multiple computer vision techniques and services.
- computer vision concepts
- Building Computer Vision solutions on Azure
- Describe the characteristics of computer vision workloads on Azure
Module 4 – Exploring the Fundamentals of Natural Language ProcessingThis module describes scenarios for AI solutions that can process written and spoken language. You'll learn about Azure services that can be used to build solutions that analyze text, recognize and synthesize speech, translate between languages, and interpret commands.
- Introduction to natural language processing
- Building natural language solutions on Azure
- Describe the features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Course: English / Spanish
- Labs: English / Spanish