DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentalsnanforiberica
In this course, students will gain fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure data basics and related data services. Students will learn about basic data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational understanding of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore basic concepts of relational data and relational database services on Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the basics of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn about large-scale data storage, real-time analytics, and data visualization.
The audience for this course is people who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, gain basic skills in cloud data services, and develop their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
Items in this collection
- Exploring Core Data Concepts (8 Units)
- Explore roles and data services (5 units)
- Exploring Fundamental Concepts of Relational Data (7 Units)
- Explore relational database services in Azure (6 Units)
- Explore Azure Storage for non-relational data (8 Units)
- Explore the basics of Azure Cosmos DB (6 Units)
- Exploring the Fundamentals of Large-Scale Data Warehousing (7 Units)
- Exploration of the basics of real-time analysis (11 Units)
- Exploring the Fundamentals of Data Visualization (7 Units)
Prerequisite certification is not required to take this course. Azure Data Fundamentals students who benefit from the course begin with some basic understanding of computer and Internet concepts and show an interest in extracting insights from data.
- Experience using a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge.
- Familiarity with basic data-related concepts, such as working with tables of data in a spreadsheet and visualizing data using graphs.
- Desire to learn through hands-on exploration.
- Course: English / Spanish
- Labs: English Spanish