DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentalsnanforiberica
In this course, students will gain a fundamental understanding of the basics of data and related data services in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn basic data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational understanding of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore relational data basics and relational database services in Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the basics of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn about large-scale data warehousing, real-time analytics, and data visualization.
The audience for this course is people who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, gain basic skills in cloud data services, and develop their fundamental knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
Items in this collection
- Exploring Main Data Concepts (8 Units)
- Exploring Roles and Data Services (5 units)
- Exploring Fundamental Relational Data Concepts (7 Units)
- Explore relational database services in Azure (6 Units)
- Explore Azure Storage for non-relational data (8 Units)
- Explore the basics of Azure Cosmos DB (6 Units)
- Exploring the Basics of Large-Scale Data Storage (7 Units)
- Exploring the Basics of Real-Time Analytics (11 Units)
- Exploring the basics of data visualization (7 Units)
Prerequisite certification is not required to take this course. Azure Data Fundamentals students who benefit from the course start out with some basic understanding of computing and internet concepts and show an interest in extracting insights from data.
- Experience using a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge.
- Familiarity with basic concepts related to data, such as working with data tables in a spreadsheet and visualizing data using graphs.
- Desire to learn through hands-on exploration.
- Course: English / Spanish
- Labs: English / Spanish