Microsoft Inspire 2023 once again united the more than 400,000 Microsoft partners around the world - 12,100 of them in Spain - in its annual event. During two days, organized on July 18 and 19, the company has shared the latest innovations, investments and programs that Microsoft makes available to its business partners to enhance their profitability, by taking advantage of the benefits of the cloud, AI and applications business.
During the Microsoft Inspire conference, the largest partner event in the world, Nanfor has been awarded Best Training Partner 2023!
In addition to the award obtained as Best Training Partner, Nanfor was among the finalists as Partner Pledge in Digital Capabilities.
This year's Microsoft Inspire highlighted the transformative role of AI for the company's customers and partners. During the event, Microsoft presented new solutions powered by AI and demonstrated how it is possible to leverage these innovations in organizations in various ways: from expanding AI training to launching new products and services that drive results.
Microsoft Inspire 2023 in Spain
Microsoft has also brought together its Spanish partners in a local session in which the strategic line and priorities for the new fiscal year, which started on July 1, were discussed.
During this meeting, the company's main executives shared the learnings of the last twelve months and the strategic changes that will mark the new year, and reaffirmed the company's commitment to accelerate the transformation of AI, drive the success of clients and promote the growth and profitability of the business of its partners, to whom it has presented all the resources at their disposal to help them make the most of the joint business potential.
Listen to a summary of the presentation by Javier Lozano , CEO of Nanfor, awarded for the third time as Best Training Partner 🏆 🏆 🏆
Likewise, for yet another year Microsoft wanted to recognize the excellence of its partners in Spain, in each of the key areas for the company, with a direct impact on the market - sustainability, responsible AI, diversity, cloud, data and analytics, etc. -, at the awards ceremony that took place in the local session.
The winners in each of the categories that make up the awards are:
- Partner of the Year Award (Spain Partner of the Year): Telefónica
- SME Digitization Category: Telefónica
- Security Category: DXC Technology
- Spanish ISV Category: Airplane Solutions
- International ISV Category: Adobe
- Training Category: Nanfor
- Indirect Supplier Category: Esprinet
- Modern Work Category: Encamina
- Dynamics 365 – Business Central Category: Software
- Dynamics 365 Category – Customer Experience: Minsait
- Dynamics 365 Category – Finance & Operations: Axazure
- Power Platform Category: Infoavan
- Modernization of Calls and Meetings Category: Telefónica
- Data & Analytics Category: Minsait
- Artificial Intelligence Category: Accenture & Avanade
- Application Modernization Category: NTT DATA
- Migration to Azure Category: Tokiota
- SAP on Azure Category: Seidor
- Surface Category: INETUM
- Partner Pledge Category – Sustainability: KPMG
- Partner Pledge Category – Diversity and Inclusion: Ricoh
- Partner Pledge Category – Responsible AI: Plain Concepts
- Partner Pledge Category – Digital Capabilities: Verne Technology Group
- Host of the Year Category: IPM to Ricoh Company
- Cloud Outsourcer of the Year Category: Kyndryl
- Microsoft Power Women in Tech, Spain category: Eduvigis Ortiz, head of Strategic Alliances at SAS Institute and founder and president of Women4Cyber Spain
- Microsoft Power Women in Tech, Region category: Esther Lucena, Head of Partner Sales, Western Europe, Adobe